•22

2 Days ago -Bella Pov

2 Days ago -
Bella Pov

I sat in the cottage Watching Charlie's Angels when I seen Renesmee walk in quick to her room And coming out.

I stopped her before she left "why are you in such a hurry ness"

"Oh mom me and The triples are going to catch a movie and I'm
Trying to rush before I'm
Late" she said almost if it was a question.

I raised my eyebrows where is Edward when I need him. "Ok..so Um have fun I'll see you later?" I asked .

"No mom I'm staying the night with my Best-friend.. Chelsea! Yeah Chelsea said I can stay the night"

I nodded "ok we'll have fun tell your cousins I said hi" "ok mom"

I watched ness Quickly leave out the cottage Towards a Car I shrugged turning back to the movie.
——
"Hey Honey"
"Hey bells*kiss*"
"How was the haunt with the guys"
"As usual we just have a challenge today to see who would catch the biggest feed"

"Who won?"
"Emmett. You know he cheats like always * laughs together*"

"You always say that Edward"
"I know. Where's Ness?"

"She went out with the triples again she have been spending a lot of time with them lately."
"Yeah *scratch Head* did she say where she was going ?"

"Yeah the movies I guess then to her friend Chelsea house. Do you ever think we are boring maybe that's why she don't wanna be home?"

"Bella she's growing up she's a teenager she's going through what all teens went through even you did." I smiled nodded

"Yeah but I wasn't as social as our daughter" "yeah I know we both weren't but it's nice our daughter get to live a normal life" I nodded again smiling

"You're right" I said kissing Edward repeatedly til things got heated.

————————————————
Samantha pov
-Later that day-

I sat on the porch as I watched Jacob leave for work. I waved smiling before I stood to walk the woods.

I breathed in the air smiling at the nature it's been a minute since I did this it felt relaxing til I got an idea. I walked back home and stood in front of our Lake that ran from the La push Beach.

I stared into the water and taking my clothes,phone and keys out and my shoes off I jumped into the cold water.