•9

Samantha Pov

Samantha Pov

1 Year 3 Months Later

Me and Jacob was packing for our flight to Forks we was going to visit the family for thanksGiving it been so long since I seen dad, the pack , Rosalie & Emmett.

Yeah shocking Rosalie , Emmett and me Had Grown close I ran into them during their anniversary we all talked about everything that happened shared stories about how they got changed into a vampire.

I knew something was up with them I just couldn't put my finger on it plus Jacob Kinda Told me so
My Intuition is right.

Rose told me Bella Came pregnant I didn't think it was possible but they told me Some how it is but it wasn't like normal pregnancy. Bella ended up dying and became a Vampire now her and Edward have a Hybrid kid name Renesmee.

They also told me how a coven close to them member had Seen her and thought they made an immortal child by bite.

So they and the pack and other vampires they gathered was almost at war with the head Coven Vampires.

Also Bella was going to Fake her death and have dad believe she was dead but since lovely Seth imprinted on Baby Nessie He changed their plans by revealing his self a shapeshifter and telling dad Bella is alive.

But that all was a Year ago.

"Babe" I looked over at Jake "Yes"
"Are you sure your ready to go
Back to forks" I slightly smiled flopping down on the bed
"Honestly •I shrugged• I'm ready for whatever or how ever this trip goes"

Jake nodded "Just try not to stress your self if you need anything tell me Princess you know I won't hesitate to protect you"

I smiled at him "Yeah yeah I know but I'll be fine that's why I love you"
"I love you with all my life Sammy"
I got up and kissed him

"Let's finish packing we have a flight to catch later today" Jacob smiled nodding

————————————