•40

-Fighting Day -

Samantha pov

I sat by the lake this morning thinking of the fight, I wasn't worried about me living I wouldn't die even if I cut my own head off . But my family they weren't like me.

Knowing the girls are half of my blood I wasn't quite sure if they inherit my super Immortal being.

Rose , Emmett and Alistair are immortal but there is always a way to kill a vampire which sucks .. I don't wanna jeopardize anybody life.

Knowing I'm stronger than them all I don't wanna fight bella I know I could kill her but my fear of her going after my family is high so I'll have to do what I have.

I shook my head picking at my fingers "you know stressing gives you wrinkles" I knew it was Paul I laughed a little.

"Well thank the strange universe I'm immortal ..I'll probably have more loose skin than a naked mole rat" we laughed before we got quiet.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to be a good bestfriend ." I looked down then back at Paul.

He shook his head "no I'm sorry for letting Jacob treat you like a piece of shit .. when you left for them years I felt bad I wanted to whoop Jacob's ass and kill bella slowly.. but I knew I needed to be strong for the girls.. for Haliey everything was so dull when you left I was so angry not just at you for leaving but me and everybody that just let it happen I was suppose to be like the brother you never had and I fucked up"

"Paul I should be the apologizing I left my daughters .. my family and my friends because I let my guard down with Jacob and I let it eat me alive and When Alistair came around he was like there he knew what happened he wanted me to go away from it all and I did because I was sick of the life I wasted here with him . On my end I'm a bad mother and I'm thankful for you , you was there when I wasn't that's why you're my best friend and soon to be son in law "

I joke smiling back at Paul " he hugged me as I pat his arm  but stopped I could feel the future courses change I gasp .

Paul looked at me "what's wrong" I was in a dazed

I snapped back rushing towards the house with Paul behind me "Looks like the fight we be early than I expected " I walked inside everyone looked at me.

I guess they heard " we have to go" holly spoke up
"You all will go I'll stay I think there's two coming .. nothing I can't handle"

"No!" Hailey spoke "mom come with us in case"

"Baby I will be fine me and alistair will hold them off" they nodded getting there things together I kissed the girls head hugging them as they left out the door I nodded at Paul and hugged Leah following rose and Emmett " go to that location I gave you both it'll be safe til I come for you all I'm getting sick of these games it's time to end this shit" Emmett had a smirk while rose nodded hugging "be safe little sis" I smiled nodded "will do"

•••••••••••••

I sat in the back yard meditating when I heard two light foot steps but not too light. I kept my composure "I see you two had finally arrived " I didn't have to move to see there faces.

I knew alistair was watching I told him to hold through mind link.

"So you're aware of your execution" one asked I giggled "I think it's cute you trust your instincts and Bella to come here... that's like putting a fly on a Venus fly trap"

"You wouldn't stand to fight us bitch we're much faster than you or who ever else you got hiding we can sense them"

"Clever .. I like you both but too bad you won't be around longer to impress me more"