•8

5 days later Samantha Pov

5 days later
Samantha Pov

I sat at the beach with the Jacob we were with the crews they was playing volley ball.

"How you feel" I looked at Jake

"How I'm suppose to feel..but I'm fine just really to leave this shit show and go back to New York"

"What?.Your leaving I thought you was staying is that why you bought the condo"
I shook my head.

"No it was only for if I visit here isn't my home anymore I have no family
Here except my dad"

"Samantha you can't leave you it's been so long since I seen you"

"Jake I have a career back home nothing is here for me I mean you have all of your friends and some of your family here you have a lot here I have nothing."

"You have me in here .. Samantha I love you like I'm in love with you I know you feel that connection we have I know you feel the pull when I'm away or the butterflies when we with each other. I know you see love when you see me Sammy because I feel it too we are meant to be"

I stared at jake was he right but that's silly I'm 21 he's literally a kid only 18.

(changed his age to Bella's age kinda weird for a 17 and 21)

"Jake .."
"Samantha I won't let you leave me I'll even go with you back to new York I'll even get a job there to" I laughed

"Where is this all coming from Jake" he grabbed my hand standing me up with Him we started walking away from the others into the woods

"Where are we going oh don't tell me your gonna kill me because you love me" he laughed "no just gotta show you something."

We kept walking til we got far deep into the woods "well that was a walk" I laughed
Jake smiled and got serious

"Samantha I wanna see you something but first I wanna talk you that my life isn't normal the whole la push crew isn't we are Shapeshifters we turn into big wolfs to protect the human society of life. But before I show you I wanna say I really love you Samantha I'm serious shapeshifters have this thing called imprint it's our soul mate that the ancient chose for us it's like our world stop when we imprint and that's what's all that matter to us...

and i imprinted on you sammy the first time I seen you when you came I couldn't believe it I tried to tell my self it wasn't true but I realize that I have something special in front of me.

Your are my soulmate .. we don't even have to be together I could be your best friend/friend, Brother or lover no matter what I'll beside you. I protect you but we  die if we are far apart for long periods of times to days." Jacob spoke looking at me carefully i stared back.

"I wanna show you something step back there" I did what he said and he turned into a big horse like wolf.

My mother gapped open like a fish he was one of the wolf's I seen in my vision I couldn't believe it but I did I was still
Processing the information in my
Head.

I slowly walked closer and got on my knee pat Jakes fur he liked my face I giggled "ewww" he did a wolfie small as so I think.

"So it's true" his big wolf head nodded standing up and coming back into his normal human body he was putting his clothes back on.

"So do you accept me Samantha" jake spoked walking close to me I nodded "Yes I accept you jake" he picked me up spinning me around and we kissed it was like a bolt of bombs and fireworks.