•31

Samantha pov

Alistair took Ethan haunting with him after the dramatic encounter with bella.

I climbed out the window running towards the hidden lake side I stood at the top of the shadows of the trees.

I watched an unfamiliar family walk out of the home into their Family van.I wait til they drove off and used my sense to check if anyone was inside.

I climbed up the side of the house using my powers to keep me stuck on the wall. As I climbed into the top window that was left opened.

I walked up to a small dresser table that had pictures of the family of 4 and ultrasounds .. false Flowers and little sculptures.

Making my way into the master room I could the lady was pregnant with baby number 4.

I walked into the master bathroom stopping at my Favorite mirror I had built in the wall.

I stared at myself with a half smile fixing my Blonde Hair before walking out towards the hall.

I walked past the kids room heading towards stairs before I stopped.

I smelt a sense that rang alert. I Carefully attached myself to the wall climbing up on the ceiling.

I hear the door open quietly seeing two Vampire smell and search around the home.

I wondered why.

I quietly continued to watch them snoop around the house following from the ceiling.

"Randell Find something. I know she was here i could tell. Old linger of Mutt is still here.

"But look at this" I see the boy showing the girl the family pictures.

"I know stupid but I felt her here."
I heard the girl say before I caught a glimpse at the Red head.

I almost lost my balance of power staring at the woman before me

*Car door closing*

I turned my head quickly towards the back window running the ceiling at a inhuman pace out the window into the woods.

I jumped on top of the trees following the scent of the redhead.

I see that she stop to glance at a human that fell on the snowy trail that was bleeding from a broken ankle.

I watched as she ran towards the man quickly jacking him up by his shirt.

I shook my head jumping down quietly behind her.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

I spoke watching her drop the dizzy crying man to slowly turn around to face me

Once she seen me her facial expressions changed to a soft feature.

"Where were you?" She spoke softly

"Where were you?" She spoke softly. I stared at her confusingly.

"Who are you?"

"What did they do to you" her are pupils was wide and glossy.

"It's me Victoria . I been looking for you for years. What did they do .. they wiped your memory"
She slowly walked towards me.

I carefully watched her as she approached me touching my blonde hair.

When she came close I felt like i knew her but i couldn't remember.

Every since the bite my memory became different I don't remember much memories before the bite not even my younger life really that the only effects besides my looks that happened.

"I-I'm sorry I can't remember you" she stared into my eyes for a minute before we heard and smelt others coming I I sense the direction their coming from before looking at her.

"You have to go , We'll meet again but right now we don't have much time til the others come."

"I'm not afraid of them"

"It's not about that .. I been gone for 7 years and to me your a no mad like me but ima Hybrid you live off feeding on humans I know they won't take that kindly especially the Lapush Area."

I look at her and behind me to see how much closer the back at her.

She was looking at the unconscious man he wasn't dead just passed out from Shock.

"He's fine i can hear him breathing but you have to go I promise we'll talk because I'm very much as confused as ever." I grabbed both sides of her face to look at me.

She stared before nodding. Running before she stopped to look at me. Before running off quickly.

I turned to look at the man walking towards him carefully before I quickly ran off I wasn't ready to face the cullens.

I knew Alice seen Victoria but she couldn't see me because my shield.

Once I made it back home Into the window I seen Alistair standing waiting for me.

"Where you been?"

"I visited my old home.. they sold it to another family, I don't blame them it's been 7 Years since I left."

"Maybe it was for the best you know you bad times were there"

"You right babe" I spoke silently.

"Where's Ethan?"  "Other room, why you seem so.."

"Questioning.. because I am Alistair I came across a nomad that has been looking for me for years she said she knew me and she said "what have they done to you" I don't know what she mean Babe"

"Are you ok ?" He walked towards hugging me. I nodded "What did she look like?"

"She had Red Hair and Red eyes like yours of course.. but it seem like I supposed to know her but i couldn't.."

"Maybe she's an old friend before your powers came in and before you got bitten you don't remember much of your past since bella bit you right so she's probably an old friend that got changed or something."

"Yeah maybe , I need to go see my daughters I need to call someone." I walked away downstairs to the Kitchen.