•30

Samantha Pov

We all sat in front of my father's house I was very nervous I turned to look at Alistair then Ethan.

"Son this is where mommy kinda Grew up and right now I'm nervous shitless haven't seen my father in 7 years"

"Mom It's going to be ok" ethan grabbed my shoulders from the back seat as Alistair rubbed my hand.

I nodded staring at the home before me "Let's get this show on the road then" they both nodded.

Getting out the car with Ethan And Alistair behind me I nervously stood at the door if I was much human I would be shaking badly.

But I knocked 3 times Before I hearing a "who's there"

I couldn't really speak I heard the door unlock and open the door was an older Looking Sue she still looked amazing but older.

"Samantha? Oh my gosh SAMANTHA ! Charlie ! Samantha is here!" She yelled happily I smiled big as she hugged me I heard my father feet gallop on the floor and in my view I seen my very Grey haired father.

I ran into his arms happily "my baby girl oh I missed you so much you don't even know how bad my thought process was about you when you went missing then everybody kept saying you just went to set seas but I thought you died Samantha I was so worried I'm so happy to see you here you have grown up"

I smiled with tears in my eyes "Daddy I miss you a lot I'm sorry I left but I had a contract deal with this job and I had to take it but I want you to meet some people also." Charlie nodded before turning towards Ethan and Alistair.

"These guys are my family, this is my Son Ethan and my Husband of 7 years Alistair" my dad smiled

"You had another kid I mean it's amazing to have another Grandson how old are you son?"

"He's 14 yeah he looks very much older for his age but we adopted him when one of my Close director friends died and I took him in when he was 7 years old " I quickly lied I turned my head to my husband and Ethan I lightly shrugged.

"Ah ok the I'm glad to have another grandchild . And Alistair? Correct *nodding head yes* I hope your treating my Grandson and daughter with love and respect my daughter is a gem"

"That she is I love them
Both to death sir your daughter is my wife I made a promise to always love her you have no worries and that boy he's my world too I always wanted a son and when I got him it was just like my life was completed"

Sue came in smiling leaning on Charlie.

"Awee How cute is that but do you all want anything to drink or some food I made lunch and I have your favorite Hot chocolate drink you always liked Sammy"

Ethan Head perked up " I like Chocolate" we laughed "yeah sure I'll love some and I'm sure ethan would love some too"

"Coming right up" sue walked away smiling

"You don't like chocolate" my dad asked Alistair he shook his head "I never been a fan of chocolate things" my dad nodded

"Hey son i wanna show you something follow me" Alistair looked at me I nodded giggling he follow my dad.

"Mom" Ethan whispered "yes Love"