•32

Samantha pov

I stood at La push borderline I was going to see. Billy and find Hailey

I found out that She's getting married to Paul.. she's not just getting married to paul Lahote but to a shapeshifter.

I ran into the woods heading towards the familiar house..Billy black.

I stood on the porch I could hear Billy talking to someone "pa I just wished mother was here to see me walk down the aisle.

"No need to wish baby girl mommy's home" I spoke grabbing everyone attention. I heard gasped and silent .

Hailey jumped up running to me embracing me in a hug.

"Mommyyyyy your back ! I missed you so much"she spoke in tears.

My smile grew bigger as I held my daughter I looked up seeing Paul and Billy staring with a soft smile.

I mouthed thank you to the both as they nodded.

Hailey lifted her head up "mom you look amazing that blond hair really suites you and wow mom I really missed you"

"Baby girl I missed you and your sisters I was going crazy for years without you girls I wait for you to meet some people of my little coven I have"

"*gasp* you have a coven who are they"

"We'll baby girl you will see soon but have you spoke with your sisters"

"Yes mom Billie is in Hawaiian with Leah and Holly is In college in California I'm sure they'll be so excited to know your here and ok !"

I smiled I'm glad my girls made a way for y'all selves im proud of you all really" I hugged Hailey again.

would you like some Coffee or anything" Billy asked "coffee would be fine"

He nodded "I'll help pa" Hailey said with a smile.

I looked at Paul "so I see you and my daughter are going to make it official"

Paul nodded "Yeah Samantha I actually love your daughter every since the incident with you me and her became really close i helped her along the way and she helped me with my father situation shes my everything and now that your here thing are going to get better right?"

I nodded "I hope so Paul"

"We'll since I asked Billy for Hailey blessing I'm gonna ask you also.. so can I Sammy"

I smiled big nodding "of course Paul I trust you more than any other guy that would have asked for a blessing.. continue to treat her right she really loves you I can tell and smell it .. are you both planning on doing the blood ties ?"

"Thank you Sammy I really appreciate you and everything and for making someone I love so much.. and yeah we actually talked about it I know blood ties can be a dangerous thing but I actually dearly love Hailey we're also ready for children after marriage of course"

I smiled nodded patting Paul hand " I wanna give you something later swing by Charlie's tomorrow afternoon and bring my daughter."
He nodded "alright"

We all were laughing at old memories til we heard the door open  "Grandpa grandpa!" I heard sat for a second as I smelt and heard two people .

"Hey heyy bud !"billy smiled at the little boy

"Hey da-Samantha" I looked at Jacob he stared at me as I stared at him "Hey babe have you seen -Aunt Sammy you're back" I just licked my lips nodding

"Yeah I'm back and you had a son I see" jacob scratched the back of his head "uh y-yeah how are you"

I looked at Hailey and Paul "I have to go tell Billy I said bye and I'll call him later ok" they nodded as I hugged them both.

"I have to go" I walked past the two quickly ..

once I made it outside Jacob called after me "wait Samantha ,can we talk"

I turned to look at him " we have nothing to talk about"

"We do when we have kids together Samantha"

"Their grown now find another excuse"

"Fine , where have you been these past years"

"Don't worry about my damn business"

The door opened viewing Renesemee "is everything ok jake"

I rolled my eyes "don't worry I won't hurt your precious lying ass husband" Renesemee looked at me shocked a little.

"Samantha"

"Jacob"

"Samantha it been 7 years stop acting like a bitter bitch for once you come back and still mad and bitter have you not moved on?" Renesemee spoke as Jacob looked at her shocked .

"I don't need your asshole and I sure in the hell don't need to sit here and listen to your whiny ass comments nobody wants him he's something I already dealt with I have 3 kids by this asshole I'm pretty much happy with who I met thanks for caring slutnesemee and Jacob leave me the hell alone I don't need to hear what you got to say if it's a sorry fuck you I don't need it"

I spoke speed running to the woods to head back
To dads.