The Quiet One

It was just another regular day at our guild of Fairy Tail, both Gray and Natsu were fighting, Juvia obsessing over Gray. Lucy and Erza were attempting to spilt the fight and Mirajane behind the bar.

"Hey, Azra, what you writing there?" I looked up and saw a familiar face that belonged to no other than the beautiful Mirajane Strauss. Mirajane is the big sister of Elfman and Lisanna Strauss, she is the model for bikinis in the Sorcerer Weekly, she had hair that was whiter than snow and dark blue eyes to compliment her hair and face structure. She was tall and slim and overall just an attractive mage. Mirajane has magic just like her other siblings take-over; however, Mirajane doesn't like using her magic unless she has to fight. Satan Soul take-over. This is when she can turn into a devil and man she's scary when she does.

"Oh...nothi-" I was about to finish my sentence when I fell to the floor and had someone on top of me. "S-Sorry Azra. This flame brain here pushed me into you." The deep voice belonged to none other than Gray Fullbuster himself. Gray and I have known each other since he joined the guild when he was younger after his master died, I'll admit I feel sorry for the guy but he and Natsu seriously need to learn how to get along. Fullbuster is an ice-devil slayer, he inherited his powers when his father died, it's cute when he tells us that he still believes that his father is alive but just lives within him. Overall, he is strong but also annoying and I feel sorry for him but only a bit since there is a girl following him around nearly everywhere he goes.

"I'll forgive you if you get off me." Gray stood up and the raven-haired boy offered me a hand up, at first I hesitated because my twin sister is extremely protective, she doesn't want me getting hurt by a boy, so when we were younger I normally stayed alone or was with Cana Alberona. I grabbed Gray's hand and surprisingly enough he has a strong grip, he lifted me up and I sat back at the bar and continued to make notes in a book Levy gave me to me. I should probably explain who Levy and Cana are.

Levy McGarden is the girlfriend of Gajeel Redfox, an iron dragon slayer. Levy and I have been best friends since I joined the guild with Erza, she's a bookworm but she is extremely educated and to think she has just gained more knowledge with every book she reads, it's just amazing! Her blue hair is the same colour as sapphire and she has eyes that are a cross over of green and brown, giving her a hazel eye colour. Cana Alberona is the reason why we have to order so much alcohol into the guild every week, she has a high tolerance for alcohol, mainly since because she has been drinking every day for many years. She has chocolate brown hair and navy blue eyes, that are like the colour of the deep sea off the coast of Hargeon. Cana has always been there for me since she joined the guild trying to find her father, Guildarts.

"I'm really sorry about that Azra let me make it up to you. Meet me at the back of the guild at 8pm sharp." Gray's voice was so quiet, I stood there silent, I was just asked out...how am I meant to tell Erza that someone from her team has asked her twin sister out. I looked back into Gray's dark eyes, and nodded. I watched him walk away and a shiver went down my spine, as I turned around I became immediately in eye-contact of none other than Juvia Lockser. I don't know a lot about Juvia Lockser since I hardly see her, she normally hangs around Gray, which I could tell the ice mage did not like one bit. They both met when Fairy Tail had to fight against Phantom Lord, and Gray found Juvia so they had to fight but when he froze her, his hand was on her chest, she took things the wrong way from there up until now and I'm guessing in the future too.

It was around mid-day when I was sitting at the bar with Mirajane and we were talking about random things, mainly how her and Laxus' relationship was coming along. "Oh Azra please I've known Laxus for many years he hasn't changed one bit." I gave Mira that 'really-are-you-sure' look. "You and Laxus have both changed and so has your relationship, when he's here next you are talking to him." I knew Mira liked him and he liked Mira they are just both too blind to even notice it. As time flew by, it was 6 pm and everyone started to go home, I was looking around for Erza and I bumped into Gray. "Oh hey, Gray have you seen my sister?" He looked annoyed like something has happened, he grabbed my arm gently and pulled me into the corner of the guildhall. I was stumped at why he would be ticked off, I mean yeah sure he gets agitated often but he seems more troubled than ever before.

"Gray, what's wrong?" I looked up at him and sympathy flooded into my veins when he told me why he was annoyed, and honestly, it didn't surprise me that much, I had a hunch that this was the reason but I buried it deep down inside me. "Juvia has been following me around all day, I can't even go have time to myself because of her." Gray's voice sounded annoyed and tired of Juvia, I don't blame him it must be tiring to have a stalker, fortunately, I'm lucky enough not to have one. Since I've known Gray for a long time, I've seen the way people calm him down but this time no one else was around to calm him down. Lucy and Natsu have gone back to their homes with Happy, Carla and Wendy have gone back to Fairy Hills with the other girls...it was just me and Gray.

I slowly raised my hand, that was shaking a bit and placed it on his cheek, I started to move my thumb in a circling motion. I could tell instantly he was calming down, he became less tense and the grip on my arm was released, he smiled a bit. "Thank you, Azra." His smile just killed me...Wait what am I talking about?! Erza would kill both me and Gray if she found out this just happened

"Azra, where are you?!" My sister's voice was approaching, this made me and Gray jump to the nearest table and start talking about random things.