Sky Dragon and Sky God

After the whole commotion between Gray and I getting and room only if Lucy nad Natsu were to confess their love to each other, Erza dragged Gray and me back to the stands, literally. "And now time for the duels of this fine grand day! Millianna from Mermaid Heel vs Seemes from Quatro Puppy!" Cheers were heard all around for Millianna, a catgirl and Seemes who looked like he was a robot or artificially. The fight wasn't that interesting, Millianna won with her cat magic, is that even magic? "And Mermaid Heel wins! Next match is Blue Pegasus Eve vs Sabertooth's Rufus!" I saw Rufus glare at me, I'm guessing since I didn't use my magic, he couldn't memorize it so I smiled sweetly. The fight was over quickly, Rufus mainly used Orga's lightning and Gray's ice, Gray wasn't happy at all. "Gray look at me." I cupped Gray's cheeks and made him look at me and smiled, "You're strong whether Rufus knows your spells or not, and you still have your ultimate spell he won't be able to memorize." Gray smiled and kissed my nose, it made me giggle, "Thanks Azra." I smiled as they declared Rufus the winner, poor Eve looked like Rufus toyed with him.

Now it was time for Fairy Tail's Team B's duel. "Next we have Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail Team B vs Alexi from Raven Tail." I gasped and stared at Alexi, he didn't show his face so he must be hiding something. I watched him fight carefully, I knew Laxus was stronger than Alexi but why was Alexi winning? Laxus didn't seem like himself, so I used one of the dark form's magic to see, "Yami: Illusion sight" My vision turned purple, I was watching an illusion of Alexi and Laxus fight, now I was witnessing Laxus vs the rest of Raven Tail. Flare, Obra, Kurohebi, Nalpudding wait where's Alexi.

'Oh there he is,' I thought to myself, Alexi was removing his helmet to show, IVAN DREYAR?! Laxus' father and Markov's son, he was asking where the Lumen Historie is, only the guild masters know that...so why would Laxus know. 'As I thought, Laxus doesn't know so he's deciding to take on the whole guild.' I thought and I giggled before witnessing Laxus taking down the whole guild,  knew he was going to win so I turned off my Illusion Sight and smirked. "Azra...why are you smirking at the sight of Laxus losing?" I looked and saw the Thunder Leigon looking at me, I snapped my fingers "3...2...1" After I finished saying 1 the illusion disappeared and everyone saw the whole of Raven Tail on th floor knocked out and Laxus standing proud. "WOW! Laxus Dreyar took down the whole of Raven Tail, they are disqualified since their master was participating in the events." Raven Tail was then taken away by the royal guards. When Laxus returned I ran and hugged him, "I was so worried you dummy!" He rubbed my back, even though the years we spent far away from each other, he was still like my older brother. "It was an ill-" I cut him off. "Illusion I know, I saw it." Laxus looked surprised, "It's one of my spells from my dark mode, Yami." I smiled ever so sweetly as Laxus hugged me again.

"Next is Fairy Tail's Team A, Wendy Marvell vs Lamia Scale's Sherria Blendy!" I looked down at te arena and saw Sherria she smiled and waved, I waved back but then she tripped over a stone...then so did Wendy. After a long fight, they both stayed up, Sherria was able to self-heal due to her God-Slayer powers, but Wendy couldn't she could only heal other people. "Why don't you just stay down? I don't want to fight anymore." Sherria looked so innocent as she looked at Wendy but Wendy stood up, "I never really understood how fighting others could be a source of entertainment to some people, but I'll do my best for Fairy Tail." As Wendy stood up everyone in Fairy Tail looked at her and smiled. The first seemed like it went on for ages, but in the end, it was a tie, the 2 sky magic wielders had agreed to become friends. It made me smile that even enemies can become friends.

Wendy was put in the infirmary after that, Gray looked annoyed "What's wring, Gray?" He looked at me and smiled, and shrugged "Lyon used his trump card to hurt Wendy..."I rubbed his cheek with my thumb to help him calm down, he looked shocked. "Y-You remembered?!" I smiled and nodded, even after all this time I still remembered how to calm down the ice prince. He hugged me tightly before pulling away and rubbing my cheek with his thumb, my cheeks grew red and flushed, "You're cute when you blush," I pouted and looked to the side at Gray's sentence. We both walked through the city of Crocus that night until we got separated.

"Min-Minerva?!" I saw her in the dark alley, she smirked and made one of her orbs appear, the next thing I knew was I was in darkness. "Sleep tight, angel."

Gray's POV:

"So when you were gone I was com-" I looked next to me to see no Azra, I looked everywhere I could before running back to the inn, everyone seemed so happy. "Guys! Its...It's Azra!" I couldn't breathe properly from all the running, the whole guild fell silent and Erza made her way to the front, "Sit down and explain." Oh man, she did not look happy to see me without Azra. I was sat at the bar with a glass of water and was told to explain everything.

"After the Grand Magic Games had finished for the day, Azra and I walked around Crocus, we were talking and laughing like old times but somethig was scaring her. I asked her what it is but then she told me she felt that someone from a guild was near. I told her not to worry and she asked me what had happened whilst she was gone, I was in the middle of telling her when I turned around nd she wasn't there." My voice started cracking with every word and tears fell dow my face, "If only I could protect her..." I slammed my fist on the bar surface and Natsu came to me. "Look, Gray, we all know how much you love her. That's why you're going to stay here, I'll be back." Natsu was heading for the door when Gramps told him to stop; however, Natsu is a pink-haired pyro so he was stubborn as always and he went to the Sabertooth guildhall. 

Please be safe Azra...