Grand Magic Games: Second Day

It was the day of the second grand magic games, I was getting ready when Minerva asked me something, "How was your little date yesterday?" Redness flushed to my face, Minerva clearly knew that I went and meet a boy, but did she know it was Gray if she did I would be kicked out by now. "I-It went well" I was praying to the Angels that she didn't know it was someone from Fairy Tail, she mention anything after that but hugged me tightly. "AH! MY LITTLE AZRA IS GROWING UP!" I giggled and patted Minerva's back, she pulled away and finished my hair before we all headed to get Sting, Rogue, Rufus and Orga, Sting glared at me I didn't know why though. Normally, Sting and I would talk all the way to the stadium...but today he was dead silent...I don't understand why.

When we were at our stands, I just sat on the edge in the corner stroking Genie's head and looking more down than usual, no one from my team noticed, heck even only Minerva congratulated me on getting S-Class..."Welcome, Fiore! It's the Second Day of the Grand Magic Games, our special guest today is none other than Jason from Sorcerer Weekly!" The word COOLLLLLL was then shouted through the speakers, I nearly lost balance and fell from the stands; however, Rogue helped me up I just sat back and smiled before stroking Genie's head again...what was going on with everyone? "We are going to kick start the day with...Chariot!" All of my team looked at Sting, who was watching Natsu ad Gajeel of Fairy Tail enter the ring. "I'm going..." Sting's voice sounded determined, I grabbed his arm, "Are you crazy?! Chariot is on moving ve-" Sting growled and glared me, I didn't care I held onto his arm tighter before he threw e into the wall and walked off. The whole arena went silent when there was a major crash. "Did something just happen n the Sabertooth stand? Who hurt who?" Fairy Tail was staring over, I limped out of the shadows before falling to the floor, I didn't have enough power to heal myself.

"Azra!" That was the last thing I heard before my sight was blocked, darkness surrounded me. Instead of having a dream of falling into the dark never-ending abyss, I saw my past memories of Fairy Tail. 

Flashback:

It was a regular day, and I was sitting in the guildhall at the bar talking to Mira. I stared at Mira, she had changed over the years, from a bratty teenager to a beautiful model young lady. "Yo Mira, can I get 2 barrels?" I looked to my side and saw Cana and Gray, I made eye contact with Gray, I looked down at my hands whilst my face had turned red.

Cana and Gray were having a drinking contest, Gray lost obviously but he was extremely drunk. I stod at the request board until Gray came over. "Hey, Azra ?*hic*" He put an arm around my shoulder, "You *hic* taking a *hic* job?" Gray's hiccups were cute, I shook my head and helped him to the benches and got him water to sober him up a bit."

Flashback end:

Flashback:

It wasn't that long ago, Gray and I were sitting on the beach in each other's arms, I heard his steady heartbeat, it made me calm, relax and just smile. I remember we sat there watching the sunset among the sea, painting the sky orange, pink and purple  Soon the stars came out and we went inside, due to the hearing of Natsu's voice.

Gray led me into a closet, even though it was pitch black, we knew where each other were, I held onto him around his neck, he held my waist, I ould once again hear his heartbeat and his breathing. Natsu and Happy ended up walking in. I saw Natsu and Happy questioning Gray about why he was here until Happy questioned what he was doing with me. From then the tomcat and the pyro wouldn't leave Gray and me alone.

Flashback end:

I opened my eyes slowly and adjusted to lighting, I looked around, I was in the infirmary; however, there was a pink-haired lady standing with her back to me, Porlyusica. "Dear child, what have you done, you left Fairy Tail and joined Sabertooth..." I looked down at my hands, I saw someone take one of them, I looked over and saw Rogue and...Gray? An odd combination..."Ye-Yeah I know..." Rogue looked at me, I made eye-contact with him before he took a deep breath and admitted something, "Azra...Sting only hurt you because he's jealous, he saw you with someone yesterday, he couldn't manage to figure out who but he saw you kiss someone..." I looked at Gray as we both sweatdropped, I looked back at my hands, "Rogue you should go cheer with the rest of the team and Genie." He looked taken back a bit, "Azra I can't leave you here!" He seemed annoyed, I glared at him and bursted "It's not like the rest of that team actually like me!" Tears were brimmed, but it was true...they didn't even help me when Sting threw me into the wall. Rogue just snarled and walked out, I looked at Gray worryingly.

"I'm so sorry..." I kept my eye contact with Gray before bursting into tears, I felt a weight on the bed and arms wrap around me, he pulled me close to him until I was crying into his chest. "I don't want to be there anymore! I-I want to come home, Gray..." Gray smiled and wiped my tears before kissing both of my cheeks, "You can let's go talk to Gramps." I nodded and stood up, I was shaky bt Gray wrapped his arm around me to support me, I smiled at Porlyusica "Thank you Porlyusica for helping me." She smiled for about half a second before ushering me and Gray out the infirmary, we both laughed and slowly started to head towards the Fairy Tail stands.

After about 2 minutes of walking, Gray whispered, "Levy can you get Gramos for me?" She turned around and saw me, she smiled before getting Markov, "Child let's go somewhere private." Fairy Tail's master starting walking down the corridor a bit with Gray and me until he stopped and turned around. He told me to bend down, I obeyed and he rubbed my cheek "My dear Azra, look at what that guild has done to you..." I looked down in shame, I know that if Master Jiemma were to see me like this and find out Sting done it, he would kick Sting out...that's why I'll lie to Jiemma, to protect Sting. "Gramps, Azra has something to say." He nudged me and whispered to tell me to tell him what I wanted, I looked down at the floor and started shaking. 

"I know I have no right to say this, after how I treated everyone, how I lied and betrayed everyone one by one. I apologise deeply for everything about it, I-I...I feel like I don't belong at Sabertooth, we aren't allowed friends, it's survival of the fittest, Jiemma only let me in for my powers...I mean being the only Angel Slayer with 3 different forms. I don't have a family there...I want my family back, I'm finished with Sabertooth." I started shaking more and looked at Gramps straight in the eyes with tears flowing down my cheeks faster than a raging waterfall. "I WANT TO COME BACK HOME, GRAMPS!" Gray bent down next to me and cradled me as I attempted to stop the tears flowing. The master placed his hand on mine, I looked at him with tear-stained face and red, swollen puffy eyes, "Young Azra, we want you back as well...we can talk to the rest of the guild if you stop by our inn later tonight." Gray looked at Gramps and smiled, "Gramps, she doesn't have to go back to Sabertooth, she won't have anywhere to go, so she can stay in my bed with me. I blushed and hid my face in Gray's chest, him and Gramps both laughed. "Ok child, you may come and stand with us, I will send Erza and Gray to talk to Sabertooth."

I started crying again...I was allowed home...