Azra and Erza vs Pandemonium...again

I woke up the next day feeling happier than ever, why you ask. Well, even if I did leave Sabertooth and they lost the only angel-slayer, it turns out Sting and Rogue actually were my best friends, and even Rogue cried. They came up with a new move, which scared me at first. White Shadow Dragon: Hair Ruffles. Then after they eft, Gray did destroy my cake but I got to feel his lips against mine again, Erza even accepted it! Mirajane is helping me with Operation: Stingue today after the games have finished.

"Azra, time to wake up!" I heard my sisters voice, but I just groaned until she pushed me off the bed onto the wooden fell, "You gonna get up now?" I just put my hand u[ in defeat and got up. After having a shower and brushing my teeth, I got in my armour since they were the only clothes I have from Sabertooth, heh...Lucy called Cancer to do my hair in a valkyrie style, he curled the ends since that's what valkyries have now or at least it goes with my armour. I'm still freaked out that he calls everyone 'baby' or 'ebi', I just shrugged it off and got ready to leave for the stadium when I heard talking from 3 familiar voices downstairs in the bar when I got down there it honestly surprised me to see the White Dragon Slayer, the Shadow Dragon Slayer and the Ice-Devil Slayer. "Ok...even though you guys were using her, I can't forgive you for that but since you guys have taken care of her, and most importantly have her as a little sister. I suppose I could forgive you." I smiled and sat on the stairs listening t0 them, I knew Sting and Rogue could smell me but I didn't care, the one I love and my 2 brothers are getting along.

"Azra we all know you're there..." I heard Rogue say, I got up and walked down the rest of the stairs, I hugged Sting and Rogue before giving Gray a kiss on his cheek. "How did Jiemma take the fact, I have left the guild." Sting burst out laughing and Rogue smiled, "Let's say he's locked himself in his office because he lost your power." I just smiled and Gray chuckled. "well, we should get going, come on Sting. We will see you guys later." Rogue and Sting got up, they stopped when they were at the door and turned around, "Just because this is your guild Azra, we won't go easy." I smirked and put my hand on my hip, "I wouldn't want it any other way." They smiled and walked off closing the door behind them, I felt Gray's hands place themselves on my waist, I leaned back so my head was on his shoulder, "Come on let's go to the stadium," I nodded, but we stayed in that position a little while longer. I felt little kisses going down my neck, "Gray..." He stopped and looked into my eyes, I smiled and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together and led him outside, we walked down the streets of Crocus. I heard whispers about me leaving Sabertooth, we bumped into a few guilds, one of them being Lamia Scale. Luckily for us, Lyon was already at the stadium so it was just Toby, Jura, Sherria and Yuka. Jura stepped forward and spoke to me with respect, "I see you have left Sabertooth," I turned around and nodded before smiling, "It seems they were just using me for my power, the team still isn't that happy with Sabertooth." Jura slightly nodded, "Well, good luck today and we will make sure to avenge you in attle when it comes to Sabertooth." I grew red from embarrassment and bowed, "You don't have to, but if you wish I can't stop you. But thank you so much." With that Lamia Scale continued their path to the stadium, Gray and I one of the first ones there. Sabertooth was already here...

"Welcome, Fiore! Welcome to the Third Day of the Grand Magic Games! Due to some confusion in the events, Pandemonium will happen again; however this time it will be in teams of 2. The same competitors from before, just this time since there are 2 people there will be 200 monsters! You have 5 minutes to pair up!" The whole Fairy Tail Guild looked at Erza, she could just manage 100 on her own...poor thing. "Azra I want to fight with you." I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my sister smiling and holding out her hand, I smiled and held her hand, Fairy Tail cheered and watched us walk down. "NOW THEN ONTO THE TEAMS! From Mermaid Heel: Millianna and Kagura!" We saw them walk out, Erza and I didn't seem scared at all, we held our hands until our names were called though, I mean we are sisters. "From Blue Pegasus: Hibiki and Ren!" All the girls suddenly started screaming, I'm guessing that they were excited to see 2 boys fight. "From Raven Tail: Obra and Alexi", for some odd reason, Alexi wasn't with Obra at the time, Alexi had stepped out from the shadows of Raven Tails, he was in full golden armour...strange. "From Quatro Puppy: Nobarly and Bacchus!" That might be just the team to win, I wonder how many will be left once Erza and I are done. "Representing Lamia Scale: Juria and Lyon!" We heard their master threatening to spin them if they lost and were defeated, they must have it hard sometimes. "From our former strongest guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail Team B: Cana and Gajeel!" That's a combo I thought I would never see, it seemed Cana was already on the booze since Gjaeel had to drag her, how she was going to fight was completely out of my mind. "From the current strongest guild, Sabertooth: Orga and Rufus!" I can see why they wanted to fight together, they have good chemistry and Rufus can take don a few of the monsters at the same time. "Hey Erza, just they all waste their time," Erza saw the smirk on my face "We shall defeat all 200 monsters.! We both said at the same time. Once we finished giggling, we were called. "From Fairy Tail Team A: Erza Scarlet and her twin, former Sabertooth member, Azra Scarlet" Even though I wasn't put on the team until yesterday, Gramps decided that Wendy was too nervous to fight, so she's our back-up member now.