White Shadow Dragon................

I smiled with tears flowing down my face again, I was standing out the inn where Fairy Tail was staying at. Everyone's cheers could be heard, Natsu and Gray fighting, I felt like I was home, I was so happy after finding out the truth behind Sabertooth's intentions...I felt like I really clicked with Sting and Rogue, guess I was used. A voice that I recognised all too well snapped me out of thoughts, I sank to the floor with my back against the wall. "I can't believe she left..." 2 dark silhouettes were walking in my direction until the stopped, "Do you recognise that smell?" It's Azra!" I heard Rogue and Sting's voices, Rogue managed to sniff me out, I was scared, I was shaking...what did they want. I covered my mouth to stop myself from breathing too loudly, I backed into the side of the building. I managed to calm down, I looked back where Sting and Rogue were once standing; however, only one figure remains. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was shocked, I turned around and saw Rogue, he...smiled. "Come on, Sting and I want to talk to you." I nodded and stood, I had completely forgotten he could go into the shadows. 

"Azra..." I couldn't bear to look Sting in the eye so I kept my head hung low to the ground. "Azra please...our friendship-" I cut Sting off before he could finish that sentence, "Our friendship meant so much to me, Sting! I-I thought we were friends..." I fell to my knees feeling weak and let my tears fall all over again, I felt an embrace I knew well. "Azra, I want you to know it was real...when you first joined Rogue and I was told to befriend you but leave it as a fake...but we grew to learn that you've had such a hard life, we wanted to be your friends. We didn't want to follow Master Jiemma's orders." I stayed looking and I felt the Shadow Dragon Slayer take my hand in his, I felt something wet go onto my hand..."Rogue...don't cry" Sting broke the hug as he saw this was Rouge's first time crying, I wiped his tears. "Please, Azra, Sting and I don't want to be friends with you based on an order! We-We feel lost without you! We feel lost as people..." I looked at Sting as he started to cry as well, I felt hopeless so I pulled both of them into a hug. "You guys!" I kept letting the tears fall until they couldn't anymore they had completely left my body.

Sting and Rogue helped me up, "Since we've cleared that up...are we still friends, unless-" I made a sudden move and hugged both of them and smiled happily, more than I ever did when I was in Sabertooth, "Of course! We will always be my friends! You guys are like my brothers!" We all rested our foreheads on each other, I saw Sting and Rogue turn light red and looked into each other's eyes. I smirked and ruffled their hair before they both smirked. "White Shadow Dragon!" I was confused, why were they going to attack me, they both looked so scary. "Hair Ruffles!" They both said at the same time, I laughed then they joined in, I'm so glad I still have these two, at least I know that I'm their friend...their little sister. "We should go before the Master finds out, we will see you tomorrow Azra." I smiled and waved, "I can't wait, emo and lightbulb." They both death glared at me, "What did you say?!" We all glared at each other before laughing, I gave them one last hug and watched them walk off.

"You know, I'm glad to see a smile on your face again." I turned next to me and saw my sister, I hugged her tightly and starting crying, yes there were more tears now. "Shhh, it's ok." She rubbed my head, I looked at her and apologised about a trillion times before she hit me in the head and looked annoyed. "OK! Next time you want to say you love me, DON'T SAY IT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE KINGDOM!" I laughed and Erza did s well, "Well what can I say, I managed to make you angry and you wanted to hit me but you had to defeat all 100 monsters first." She knocked her forehead against mine, I did the same and we laughed before walking into the bar. We both sat at a table just talking about how Natsu and Gray never give up on fighting. We were all laughter and smiles with my chocolate cake in front of me and a strawberry cake in front of Erza. We both went to have a bite until...my chocolate cold had suddenly become cold, I looked at Erza, her cake was melted. Just like sisters, we glared at Natsu and Gray before chasing them around, erza managed to get Natsu; however, I tripped over Mirajane's foot and fell into Gray. We both fell onto the floor.

I had my back to the floor, my hair had went ll over the place, Gray was on top of me, he supported himself just before he came in contact with me. I looked into his onyx eyes, he looked into my brown ones; the guild was too busy trying to get Erza to calm down. "This isn't a new sight." Gray's voice was deep and icy, just like always, it sent chills down my spine and my cheeks flushed red. "Oh shut it." I grabbed Gray's face and brung it down closer until our lips smashed together, our lips were moving in perfect sync, he moved so one of his hands supported my back. I felt fireworks going off in my stomach and my heart was racing out of my chest, after a few minutes, we both pulled away. Redness flushed over our faces as we saw all our guildmates looking at us, we both became scared when we saw Erza looking. She marched over to Gray and me, "Gray...Azra..." We were both scared until she smiled, "I always knew you two would be together. I know about all the sneaking you guys used to do and the whole closet incident." Mirajane squealed, she has always thought Gray and I were to get together, she always went on about how we were made for each other. 

Gray and I walked to the bar, where Mira was getting drinks. "Mirajane!" I called over the white-haired model, she smiled and walked over "Please just call me Mira again!" I nodded, I looked next to me to see Gray had disappeared, no surprise he's barrel surfing. "You know how you always ship people and make it happen..." I looked down in embarrassment referring to Gray and I, she nodded "Yes, do you want to learn?" My eyes sparkled, Mira dragged me to the corner of the room. Everyone in the room looked in silence, until Mirajane and I laughed evilly, "OH MY GOD! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" I heard Max say, we both turned around I smiled innocently. As we walked back to the bar, Gray sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, "So we will start tomorrow." I nodded and Gray questioned us with a sweatdrop, "Wh-What's happening tomorrow..." I kissed his cheek before standing up and punching the air with Mira.

"OPERATION STINGUE!!!"