The Lonely One

Gray's POV:

I was talking to Natsu about how much everyone in the Guild has changed until I heard my stalker, Juvia Lockser shout. "Azra Scarlet! I declare a duel." She seemed annoyed and angry, I looked over at Azra, she looked at the floor. Her firey, red ponytail hung over her left shoulder, she stood up without saying a word before walking to the master's office. I tried to follow her, but Juvia called my name "Gray honey!" I knew I couldn't follow Azra to see what matters she had to discuss so badly with the master and I also needed answers from Juvia. 

I sat at an empty table with Juvia, I started to question her about the duel. "Juvia why did you declare a duel against Azra?" Juvia looked at me and smiled, "Oh Gray darling, she is spending too much time with you. Juvia was jealous and wanted to find out what you like about her more than Juvia." She looked down and looked upset, I felt a heavy weight being dropped my shoulders, I couldn't help but feel bad...was I really spending too much time with Azra than my other friends? "Juvia I'm sorry I haven't spoken to Azra much in the past, it was either Erza was overprotective or Natsu and I were fighting...I guess I just got too caught up in hanging out with her and I like it." Juvia looked back into my eyes and smiled a bit, "You would make Juvia very happy if you hung out with her today and tomorrow." I didn't want her to feel bad just before the Grand Magic Games team is announced so I accepted, "How about we go to the bar?" I stood up and walked to the bar with Juvia, we saw Mirajnae looked more down than usual. 

"Mira, what's wrong?" I was about to ask, but Juvia did first, it made me smile a bit since I only thought she cared about me, but knowing she cares about others made me relieved. The white-haired model looked at us and smiled before wiping her tears, "Oh nothing, just happy that you guys are finally dating." I looked at Mira in shock then looked at Juvia, who was obviously extremely happy, I decided to play along with it. "Yeah, we are." I didn't sound too happy about Mirajane's accusation but I just wanted Juvia to be happy at the moment. After about an hour of talking and drinking, we saw Gramps at the balcony. He cleared his throat before speaking. 

"If I could have all of your attention, I will start announcing the Grand Magic Games team and a special announcement, that isn't so good..." He looked down as he spoke about the 'special announcement'. "Now as you all know, the Scarlet twins aren't here, this is because Erza has taken on a job and Azra is out at the moment. With this said, we will now find out who is making the team for the Grand Magic Games. And these people are:

Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvell and Natsu Dragneel and as back up in case we have any injuries is Elfman Strauss." 

Everyone who was called all did the Fairy Tail sign in the air. I felt happy that could finally show Azra how strong I've gotten. "Now for the not-so-special annoucement...one of our Scarlet twins are leaving temporarily..." Master looked straight at me, I stood up and fell to my knees...Azra. "As most of you can tell by Gray's reaction, it is the younger twin...Azra Scarlet" All the guild members looked shocked, she's been here since she was a little kid just like Erza, so why would she leave...is it because of me? I had to get answers.

Time skip: 2 days

Erza has found out about Azra leaving, she's taking it okay, there are times when she cries but only when she's alone. Natsu hasn't been taking it any better, he seems down most days and won't pick any fights, Lucy has been attempting to find her or at east get leads on her...the whole guild is down expect from one person...Juvia. 

I walked into the guild this morning to see everyone silent and sitting down doing nothing, I decided to sit in the corner of the hall; then my "blue-haired girlfriend" came up to me all smiling and happy. "Gray honey!" I was pissed at the fact she didn't notice anyone else being down due to Azra's exit. I decided to stand up and take my anger out. "How the heck are you so happy?! Do you not understand everyone is upset?!" She didn't change her mood but she walked out before saying "Not my fault you did what you did." I looked towards the bar and saw Mirajane getting angry, along with Erza.