Grand Magic Games - Day 1

We were all getting ready to walk into the arena, the announcers started to announce the guild's who had passed the Plenaries, starting with the bottom. "Sting..." I tugged on Sting's sleeve as I did, he swiftly turned around and I was pinned against the wall, he came closer to my ear and whispered: "Don't worry, stand by me and you'll be safe." I won't lie, my cheeks were nearly the same colour as my hair he smirked before releasing. He did this often to tease me, I lightly punched his arm before we were scolded by Orga and Rufus to keep a poker face. 

"In 8th place, the bottom of our ranks, their back! It's Fairy Tail team A!" The crowd did NOT look pleased to see them, there was a bunch of booing I saw my team smirk before hearing the guild in 7th place. "They're an all-male guild! You know them, you know they're WILD! Give it up for Quatro Cerberus!" I saw 6 men appear and all shouted WILD at the same time, they seem so over their heads, in their little fantasy world. "In 6th place, it's a female guild! You find these girls deep in the sea but they've come to the surface! Mermaid Heel!" They all looked pathetic but there was one girl who stood out, she was in white, with a white bow in her dark purple hair she carried a sword but in a sheath. "Moving to 5th place! It's a team full of beauties!" After saying that, all the girls in the crowd were screaming. It gave me a headache! "It's Blue Pegasus! In 4th place, just missed out on the top 3! They have a Wizard Saint on their team! It's Lamia Scale!" A Wizard Saint?! I hope I won't go against him, I'm not sure how strong he is...then I recognised the white-haired boy and smiled a bit. "Azra, you see someone you like?" Minerva looked at me, I just shook my head "Just someone I used to know from when I used 'alive'." They all looked at me confused, "Fairy Tail and other guilds think I'm dead." I pouted and looked to the side as Rufus tapped his head. 

"Now onto our top 3! It's Raven Tail!" Some parts of the crowd went crazy, while others were confused, they used to associate with dark guilds; however, the Council gave them the approval of becoming a legitimate guild. "Just losing the top spot, it's Fairy Tail team B!" I was shocked that they managed to get through, I smirked as we were going to be called next. People say we're cocky, not our fault we're powerful. They all looked at me and I returned a simple nod, they could tell I was worried about how Fairy Tail would react. "Once again in 1st place! It's the strongest guild in Fiore! Sabertooth!" We all walked out from the tunnel, Minerva first, then Orga and Rufus, Sting, Rogue and I followed. 

"AZRA?!" I looked over at Fairy Tail Team B and waved before the announcers spoke. "Th-That's Azra Scarlet! Indeed, she is well and alive and i-is now part of Sa-Sabertooth!" I looked over at Team A, Gray looked completely broken, Natsu seemed angry, Lucy was furious and don't even get me started on my twin, she past furious and started making accusations at my team. "You stole her from us!" I just simply smiled, "Sorry sis, I chose my path. You guys aren't part of it." We all walked back inside and went to our respective stands, I stood against the wall in my battle armour. I closed my eyes and opened one and looked towards Fairy Tail, they were still pissed. "Don't worry Azra!" I looked down and saw Lector, Sting's exceed. I bent down and petted him, "I'm not worrying."

Gray's POV: 

THEY STOLE HER FROM US!!! When Sabertooth stepped out the shadows, my eyes landed immediately on the scarlet hair, it was Azra! I was way past angry, I glared directly at Sting, she never died! SHE WAS STOLEN!!! Seems we will have to make a bet to get her back.

Azra's POV:

I felt safe with Sabertooth, even if the moto was about survival of the fittest, and not to make friends. Our team abandoned that and all became close friends, they were my family now. Of course, Erza still is since we are bound by blood. I saw the master looking at me shocked, then the rest of the guild; "What the heck Azra?! You don't use magic!" The pink-haired pryo still believes that I was about the shout something back but Sting did instead. "Maybe if you guys treated her right she would have shown you her magic! She's with us now and don't bother trying to get her back, she's a member of our guild. You got a problem with that then take it up with us in the games!" My blonde-haired friend kissed my cheek making Gray furious, we both smirked and walked off.

We heard the announcers tell us the first game 'Hidden'. This was a game where all the players would be teleported into a makeshift town, then clones of all the players would be filling the town, the players get a point if they take down one of the actual people, but loose one if they attack a clone. Rufus decided to take this one, we all wished him luck. "Oh don't flatter me, we all know I don't need something like luck." He smirked before emerging into the shadows and reappearing in the lacrima vision. "Here are the competitors for the first game of the Grand Magic Games! From Mermaid Heel, it's Beth Vanderwood!" This little brown-haired farmer girl, huh. Rufus can take her easily. "Representing the 2 Fairy Tail teams! Juvia Lockser and Gray Fullbuster." I smirked, I'm not surprised Juvia follows Gray everywhere, even all those years back. The announcer continued to announce them, I didn't care since we had this in the bag, I walked off to get a drink when I heard an angry voice belonging to no other than-

"What the heck Azra?! Is this how you repay us?!" I turned my head and saw Erza and Natsu, I shook my head and continued walking until Erza came up to me. "I'm your twin Azra!" my blood boiled past the point, I was pissed. "Well, not once did you care about me! You always left on jobs! Not caring, heck you didn't even care when Juvia challenged me!!" The corridor was silent until I felt a sharp pain across my cheek. I held it with my hand and glared at Natsu but smirked, "That hurt you little bastard." I started to walk back to my guild's space where I bumped into Sting and Rogue, "They giving you trouble?" I shrugged and walked back outside to see everyone celebrating Rufus' victory, I held my cheek still as I saw Gray walk past, he seemed angry but when he looked at me he was confused. I glared at Natsu and Erza, I then saw Gray looking up at them and rolling his eyes before walking inside. 

Rufus came back up to us and smirked, "You better put me in the final battle, I have many spells memorized." We all smirked and listened for the next event, currently, we are in the first place which is where we are meant to be. The next round was the versus rounds, they were all pretty boring until it got to Orga's fight, he was going against Warcry. He was in a dog costume which made me giggle, I looked over at Fairy Tail and saw Gray smiling, his cheeks were tinted pink as well, I felt the heat crawl up my cheeks as I looked back to the battle. As we all knew, Orga won, Warcry was unable to even move so they put in their reserve member. Next was Me vs Kagura, I smirked I didn't have to use my magic unless t was re-equipping my spear to a sword.

I walked down to the arena and kept an emotionless face until Kagura noticed my power. "Tell me Sabertooth! What magic do you use?!" I smirked and switched my spear for a sword. "Ohhhh she uses the same magic as her twin!" The announcer's voice rung through the speakers, I saw Kagura running to me, I moved and left a dust cloud and stood behind her. "That's not my magic though." I kicked her back making her fall to the floor, she used her sword. "So you're gonna kill me with that blade you keep hidden. I feel honoured" She snarled "It's only used to kill my enemies." I managed to dodge her sword but I'll admit it when she managed a hit, it kinda hurt so I only repaid the pain just a little harder. She was on the floor, her clothes were basically ripped to shreds. "And I see that as a win, why don't you go swim back to your ocean mermaid." She growled as I walked past her, "You're nothing like your sister! She is a Queen and you...you're-" I cut her off and glared over my shoulder, "I'm an Angel." I headed back upstairs to my guild; however, I came across a very familiar ice mage. I rolled my eyes, but I was frozen when he said my name...