GMG Last Day...and a Reunion

(AN: I know there are 5 days but I skipped day 4 to write this one, I changed it so day 4 was full of duels.)

Gray's POV:

Today was the last day of the Grand Magic Ganes, we were at the top of the leaderboard with Sabertooth right behind us with a 1 point difference, they were one point away from keeping Azra. My blood was boiled past the point, I wanted to kill Sabertooth to get her back, I don't care how much damage I do, I'm getting her back. This morning we were talking with First Master Mavis, she gave us positions and a plan for the final battle happening today since Azra wasn't with us, Juvia stepped in for her we were told that our of the 5 members, there will be 1 leader, we all agreed to let Laxus be the leader.

"Welcome to the last and final day of the GMG! Today we have only one event, the rules are as follows, the whole team from each guild will be put into the streets of Crocus, within the 5 members are 4 members and 1 leader. If you defeat a member, you will receive 1 point, if you defeat a leader you get 5! The total maximum points you can gain is 45 points! Giving every guild a chance to take first place and prove to be the strongest guild in Fiore! GOOD LUCK!" The announcer's voice was starting to get on my nerves, over the last few days he literally won't shut his pie hole. As we all stood in the streets of Crocus by the fountain, we listened to the commentators. "MY MY! Fairy Tail has yet to move, other guilds have spilt up into teams of 2 or 3! 5 MINUTES IN AND THEY HAVEN'T MOVED, WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?!" The guild didn't seem too happy about the fact we were all standing there with our eyes closed waiting. Then Master Mavis' voice spoke to us all, "Operation: Fairy Stars! COMMENCE!" We all opened our eyes and spilt up.

Flashback:

We were all in the spare room in the inn we were staying at, we all turned out heads when we saw First Master Mavis walked in. "As you all know, today is the last day of the Grand Magic Games, this our chance to get Azra back, our competition is Sabertooth, not the other guilds. I've devised a plan that my calculations have told would be a higher chance of winning." I slammed my hand on the table, "I don't care what you say, I'm taking on Rufus Lore, he has some of my magic I need to wipe from his memory." Mavis looked at me with surprise, "But Gray my calculations say there's only a slim chance of you winning." I smirked still angry, "Well then, I better make that slim chance an absolute win."

Everyone was shocked, but Mavis gave in, "Okay, Gray you take on Rufus, my calculations say that he will first start with that spell he used in the first round on the first day. Once he says it you have approximately a 2-second window to dodge it, all of you will dodge expect our leader, Laxus it's a lightning element attack, therefore you can withstand it without getting hurt. This will then led to Rufus becoming confused, there is a 68% he will run to the library and 22% he will go for another round, Gray I want you to head straight to the library after dodging, then you will find Rufus. You must use your emotions to make yourself stronger, don't use your devil-slayer magic he will memorize that too, use the emotions of anger since you need to defeat Rufus to get Azra back. Erza, you will most likely go against Minerva, she won't show up until 2 of their member are taken down, my bet is she is their leader, being all-powerful and everything. You will have to unlock your second origin to defeat her. Juvia you will head to the river where you will find Sherria, she will attack you until Lyon comes along, then they will team up, Gray once you have defeated Rufus you must head to Juvia and help her. Gajeel, you will take n Rogue, it's safe to say he will be in the shadows waiting for you, Sting although maybe pissed off but he will show towards the end. Laxus, you will go against Jura and Orga, however, it'll just leave Jura. To begin the competition you will all stand there and close your eyes until you hear me shout 'Operation: Fairy Stars commence' only you guys will hear me and the rest of the guild, do you all understand?!" For a young girl, she sure is smart, we all nodded and shouted "YES!", that's when it hit us all, "She has thousands of war victories known to her name...First Master Mavis, also known as the Fairy Tactician."