Infiltrating Sabertooth

Natsu's POV:

Ever since we got Azra back, everyone has been on top of their game to make sure Sabertooth doesn't take her back, she told me repeatedly she was scared someone would take her back. She told everyone she didn't show her magic whilst she was there because it was too powerful...maybe that's why Rufus sent her a dirty glare. When Gray had come back without Azra, I was beyond pissed. He blames himself for not protecting her, he looked broken...like he did all those years ago when she wasn't with us just that she would only be gone for a short amount of time not years. I looked at Erza, she was really upset and angry that someone had taken her sister that she only just managed to fix their bond, I looked around everyone was pissed off. I looked over at Happy as his wings appeared, I walked to Gray and put my hand on his shoulder, "I'm going to get her back, just wait here." I headed to the door with Happy, Gramps told me to stop but I didn't. 

"Happy fly us to the Sabertooth guildhall." I was serious, normally I'm all fun and that or annoying people which entertained me but I was so serious I wanted to go and kill them all. Once we got to the guildhall I burst through the doors, "Where the heck is your master?!" The whole guild turned ad looked at me, whispers were floating from one person's mouth to another's ear, this continued until I saw Sting and Rogue, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I yelled at them, they seemed completely oblivious to what's happening, "Wait what..." Sting looked hurt like something had told him something happened to Azra. I knew they were best friends and Sting and Rogue were like Azra's big brothers, I was listening t the whole thing when they were talking.

"Pathetic fairy! What do you want?!" I looked in front of me and saw their master, Jiemma. Azra had described him to me once, his guild symbol was on his forehead, damn she was right. "Where did you hide Azra..." I looked down and clenched my ists as fire erupted from them, "Tch, we haven't got her. " Their master didn't eve cared, right...because this is a guild where friends and family weren't valued, only power and strength. "I SAID WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I went to attack him but some guy from their guild tried to attack me, I knocked him out easy, I was making my way to th masters. Flames fell from my mouth with anger, "Fire Dragon Roar!" I was about to hit him when my flame was completely gone. POOF into thin air.

"I don't think a fairy should be in a tiger's den, attacking my father the master." I heard a female's voice, once the smoked cleared there was a young lady, she looked lie the same age and Azra, she had black hair and makeup, I just growled at her as she smirked. "Is this what you're looking for?" 2 orbs appeared one of the had Happy in, the other had Azra. She looked cold, she was knocked out. "HAPPY! AZRA!" I shouted, the girl took Happy and held him, "I'll give him back as long as you leave and the girl, hmm I think I'll hold onto her for a while longer." She smirked, "If Sabertoth win the GMG, we keep her AND her power. Otherwise, you can have this traitor." I agreed I will have to make everyone work a billion times harder. I left with Happy in my arms and told the others at the inn, they didn't look too happy they all looked enraged. 

"I will kill Minerva if she lays a hand on my sister." Erza had a deadly aura surrounding her, her power radiated off her. She was beyond pissed, annoyed and angry, she was wanting to kill Minerva...Gray was pissed off as well, he loves her and always has done since we were kids it's clear he will use his dad's power to get her back (A/N: I've changed the times around so Silver is already dead, but he gave his power to Gray.)

Sting's POV:

I was just talking with Rogue in our room until we heard a loud sound, we ran down to see Natsu? Why was he here? He was demanding to talk to our master and shouting 'WHERE THE HECK IS SHE?!' I was completely lost, he saw Rogue and me and shouted again 'WHERE THE HELL IS AZRA?!' He knows how much Azra means to me, I wouldn't kidnap her though, I couldn't say anything and just 'Wait what...'. That's when Master Jiemma came in, Dobengal was knocked out right away by Natsu's attack. He had fire spilling from his mouth, is this what it means to value family?

Natsu was about to unleash a roar on Master Jiemma until M'Lady came along and dispersed it. I was confused as of why, she made 2 orbs appear. One with Natsu's exceed, Happy the other...AZRA! WHAT THE HECK?! Anger was written all over my face, Minerva had Azra! Her and Natsu had made a deal, if we win the GMG we keep Azra, or we hand her over, she gave Happy back as long as Natsu left. We all gathered in the Master's office.

"Sting and Rogue, you two have disgusted me You kept being friends with her after she had betrayed us!" I looked down and saw Lector come out, "Ma-Master, it made them happy." I was nervous about what would happen, "When did I let a small pathetic weakling like you into the guild. Begone." I saw a white beam come out of the master's hand and hit my exceed best friend. "LECTOR!!!!" I cried and cried, as I saw my best friend for nearly all my life disappear right before my own eyes. When the beam was gone, I stood up trembling still crying and shot a beam right through Jiemma. "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE MASTER!!!" I stepped back and saw his body fall in front of me...a large hole was burnt through him, everyone left Rogue ran off with Frosch to protect him. "Sting, I know where Lector is" I heard M'Lady talk, I turned around and smiled, "So you can just bring him back right now!" She smirked and glared down at me, "Your emotions will unlock a new power for you. Win the GMG and you can have Lector back, if you don't he will stay where he is.

I felt like I had the power to do anything...I'll defeat you Fairy Tail.