The Plan For Us

"I take it you all know why you are here." Jiemma, our master stared each us down as we all smirked and Minerva stepped forward with a hand placed on her hip, "Please father, since we have Azra with us our chances of coming first are almost guarantee and with your plan, it is guaranteed." My black-haired female best friend knew exactly which words to pick to impress her father. "Indeed, now Azra tell us about these 2 teams Fairy Tail think can beat us." I stepped forward and took the light pen off the table before drawing in the air. 

"To start with there is Team A, currently they are oblivious to the fact that Fairy Tail has a second team and won't find ou until the first day of the games. Both teams consist of 5 people, Fairy Tail being them have put their strongest in Team A. In Team A there is Natsu Dragneel, pink hair, cocky and he uses Fire Dragon Slayer Magic." I looked over at Sting as he smirked since we already encountered him. "Then there is Erza Scarlet, my twin sister. Looks just like me other than the fact she uses re-equip magic, allowing her to change between armour and weapons through space. Also known as Titania, the Queen of Fairies." I clenched my fists as I was always seen as her underling and it pissed me off, everyone expected me to be the same as her. 

"Continuing on, there is Lucy Heartfilia, she joined the guild a little while back, blonde princess and not much to say since she's more or less Natsu's girlfriend, she uses celestial magic allowing her to open keys and get mages from space, she has the same magic as Yukino, however, Lucy has more zodiac she has 10. Next is Wendy Marvell, she joined after the Nirvana incident she's a child. Yet again she is a Dragon Slayer but she is the sky element, meaning she can heal. On the plus side for us, if we defeat her first she is unable to heal her teammates, and she can't self heal since only a sky god can do that. Lastly, on the team, there is Gray Fullbuster, h-he's an ice wizard he uses static ice magic meaning he cannot come alive unlike his childhood friends from Lamia Scale, Lyon Vasita." I looked over at the master as he thought before nodding for me to continue to Team B.

"Team B also has strong members but the ones that don't go out to train or take jobs proving them weaker than others. Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer, you can tell it's him straight away since he has metal in his arm, and no eyebrows." I glanced over at Rogue his fists were clenched, I sighed before continuing, "Next there is Laxus Dreyar, grandson of the 3rd Master and a 2nd generation Dragon Slayer, meaning he wasn't raised by a dragon he had a lacrima placed in him to give him the power. He usually has a temper but it won't escalate unless needed. Juvia Lockser, she won't leave Gray's side, meaning whatever competition he is in she will go to. It's pathetic but she has a body of water leading either ice attacks of fire attacks or even lightning attacks do effective damage towards her. Her magic is water, so we need to keep her and Gray from each other or they can perform a unison raid." I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw Yukino, I placed my hand on top of hers before taking a deep shaky breath and continuing. "I'm sure you are all familiar with the model in Sourcer Weekly, Mirajane Strauss she is the 4th member of the team. She is a sweet, kind girl and she will use her Satan soul: take-over magic to fight. She has 2 forms, if she turns into Sitri she is extremely angry and eager to win so be careful of her. Finally, Mystogan, he isn't around the guild much but somethings off." I looked up at the others and Rogue spoke: "Didn't you say Mystogan went back to Edolas to run as King?" I nodded and thought. "That means...our version of Mystogan is Jellal Fernandez they will use him to get him in as Mystogan since they are the same but Jellal is from Earth and Mystogan is from Edolas." 

The others looked shocked, I didn't blame them; however, I continued "Therefore they will use Mystogan's magic to cover up the fact they are sheltering a criminal in their teams. Heavenly Body Magic. Due to this being a powerful magic Mystogan has magical staffs to attack with. That's all the information." Jiemma had sent us all off after that so he could think, I sat at the bar with Sting and Lector. "I don't care master says, I'm going against either Erza or Juvia..maybe even Gray," I whispered the last part only letting Sting hear with his enhanced senses. He placed a hand on my arm and smiled, "It'll be ok, I promise." He butted heads with me, it was something we normally do and just stared at each other. Sting knew how I feel about Gray and he didn't pressure me into anything, Sting was always there he seemed like the first friend I made without Erza's consent which made me smile inside.

Gray's POV:

Since we got back from the walk around the city, I just sat on my bed in the inn thinking. How could she possibly be alive, but when I was allowed to train on Tenrou there was nothing that led to the fact Azra was there...was she really dead or is she actually with Sabertooth? I slammed my fist on the mattress as Lucy came in she sat next to me. "Gray something or someone has been on your mind, do you want to talk about it?" I couldn't answer all I did was nod. 

"When we were walking around the city earlier and bumped into Sting and a hooded figure from Sabertooth, although whilst you guys were so engaged in seeing what Sting was doing to Natsu the girl saw our faces, I saw her eyes, since the cloak covered her hair. Her eyes Lucy, they...they were exactly like Erza's meaning if Erza has another twin then it...then that should be Azra!" Lucy took my hand and held it before hugging me tightly, we sat there for a while in comfortable silence. "Gray...first master even told us that Azra passed away on Tenrou...what don't tell me" I nodded, she knew that I went to Tenrou not to train but to find Azra...I found nothing. "It was like she was never there..."

Then it hit me, this girl and Erza were wearing the exact same armour other than the girl's chest plate and cross were in a different colour. "Lucy...I have a strong feeling she isn't dead, she's with Sabertooth." I managed to break out a small smile...I couldn't tell her how I felt before so I'll tell her as soon as I find her. It's been nearly 4 years since I saw her, if that really was her then she has changed a lot. She looks exactly like Erza, however the fact her magic power was overflowing left me worried. 

"Gray I know...I think she isn't dead as well. But did you feel her magic power, she managed to change the air with it...no one we have ever encountered have managed to do so before."  looked over at the door to see the child bluenette, Wendy Marvell, if something was up with the air she would be the first to realise. "It's like she left with no magic and came back with God Slayer magic...or something even stronger but that's just a myth there's no such thing about Angel Slayers."