The Lost One

"Azra? Why are you out here all alone?" I heard a familiar voice I hadn't heard in years, as I turned around I saw Jellal's face. I was so happy, my eyes brimmed with tears as I ran over to him and hugged him, even though my sister is in love with him I still loved him as a "big brother". I couldn't keep the tears in anymore, I let them run down my face like a waterfall finding its river, Jellal held me in his arms and close to himself. "After all these years..." I couldn't say anything else, it's all that would come out of my mouth, I felt him pull away and wipe my tears. "I'm so sorry Azra...I feel like a bad guy, so even if you won't accept my apology I will tell you everything that has happened. When you and erza were at the Tower of Heaven with me all those years ago, I became corrupted by a spirit, but not any spirit, it was Ultear Milkovich, the daughter of Gray's master...she possessed me due to the fact her guild needed Zeref the black wizard and if I controlled the Tower of Heaven and stayed with her, Zeref would grant me ultimate power...I was so happy that had a chance to become powerful, however, the tower never brought Zeref to us...I attacked Erza when she wanted to leave because she wanted to take me with her and I told her repeatedly that...there was no freedom in this world...b-but I was wrong this whole time! I've just been released from prison and the magic council are keeping a close eye on me, makes sense doesn't it, eh? But I created my own guild that goes by the name of Crime Sorcière, it's a guild that helps people like me with a criminal past get back on track and see the light f this world and help others. In the guild, there is me and a few others, we are all from the path of destruction and corruption but we are slowly eliminating darkness from our world...I swear Azra even if it takes an eternity I will protect you and Erza at all costs." 

At the end of Jellal's apology, I hugged him again "I do accept your apology. Now go find the one you love!" I slapped his arm playfully, before watching him walk away to find Erza. I just got back to watching the relaxing night when someone touched my hand from behind, they had the same warmth as someone I know. "Hey beautiful, why didn't you get a carriage here?" I turned around and saw the ice devil slayer standing in front of me in a dark blue suit that matched his hair extremely well. "Well for your information, I did but you have the best time with Juvia I didn't want to ruin it by taking you on a carriage with me instead of her." Gray glared at me for a moment before we both started laughing and clutching our stomachs. "Come on let's go inside it's getting chilly out here." I looked over at Gray as we walked back inside, our hands kept being knocked into each other on the way inside, when we were inside I saw Erza and Mirajane dancing near each other, they both looked at me and Gray before sticking their feet out on purpose. Gray and I didn't notice so we both ended up falling over, but luckily Gray fell first and he managed to catch me just before I hit his chest. 

We both became painted with red, before standing. "So-Sorry." I moved my head to the side so Gray wouldn't notice the redness on my cheeks, "I-its okay.." Gray's voice seemed shaky so I looked back at him and asked him "Would care for a dance Mr Fullbuster?" Gray laughed and I giggled, he took my hand and said in his impression of me "Why yes I would love to dance with you." 

Gray and I slow danced as many others did around us, the music was peaceful and relaxing, violins and pianos filled my ears, Gray looked down at me so I looked up at him and then Erza trying not to rush in a beat Gray up left the dancefloor and went outside, Gray thought something was wrong but he saw Jellal go after her so he stayed. Then out the corner of my eye, I saw Juvia standing outside on the balcony so I told Gray. "I'll go see what's wrong with her." I nodded and we both went our separate ways, I was standing with my back against the wall until a blonde boy came up to me. "Why Miss it's a beautiful ball, do you care for a dance?" I was surprised he was talking to me and I didn't want to seem rude so I accepted, he led me to the dancefloor. "My name is Sting of Sabertooth, I'm a light dragon slayer. What is your name, my lady?" This Sting person seemed kind and he was very charismatic, after the dance we were standing around drinking and eating when the master of Sabertooth called the ball to an end.

Sting gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before we all headed back to our carriages, this time Gray got in a carriage with me instead of Juvia. I yawned and my eyes became wet, I felt Gray put his hand on my head as he pushed my head to his shoulder. "You should rest, don't worry I'll take you to your dorm when we arrive back in Magnolia." Gray's voice was the last thing I heard before I blacked out with my head resting on his shoulder. A while later I felt the carriage stop, I didn't want to wake up; I felt a strong pair of arms pick me up and carry me away, whilst I was being carried I knew it was Gray he gave of the warmth again, this time it made my heart flutter...what are these feelings...