The Beautiful Ones

Great now I have to go to this ball. Erza pulled me into her room, the only reason why Erza and I couldn't share a room was because of the number of clothes, armour and accessories she likes to show off. Whereas my clothes and accessories are all in my wardrobe, Erza likes to be clean and I like to be organised but we won't let each other touch the other's stuff in case something was broken or misplaced, yes we both have horrible OCD. "Azra I have some good news and some bad news." I already knew what the bad news was, I had to wear a dress and not allowed to take a date from our guild with me UNLESS they ask me and my sister approves. "What's the good news since the bad news are always the same?" My twin's eyes light up and sparkled I could tell this was great news to her, "Jellal is allowed to come!" I felt my eyes get pricked with tears but I refused to cry. Instead, I embraced Erza since she started crying, which is different since people always believe I'm the emotional one but if they see her right now they would think differently.

Erza and I walked down the hallway and saw other girls get ready, within that crowd of girls were Juvia Lockser. If you don't remember her I'll summarise it for you Gray's stalker. The blue-haired girl just glared at me as Erza and I walked past them. I was scared in case Juvia would say something to Erza about Gray and I's encounter last night and how it led to it. I stopped talking when Erza stopped when we were in front of my room, great...she's choosing my dress. Don't get me wrong I adore my sister's style and her of course, but when she picked out dresses for me I don't get a say in them if she likes it I wear it. I don't want to make my sister upset and make her thin I don't like it but it can make me feel a bit uncomfortable but I suppose all girls get like that.

My wardrobe had all the dresses I have gotten that still fit me, there were colours from white to red, blue to pink. My red-haired sister picked out a beautiful dress that I hadn't seen in about a year. She detached it from its hanger and placed the hanger back in my wardrobe and rested the dress on my bed. Erza went back to her room to get ready and told me to put the dress on, I stared at the dress for a bit before I got the confidence to step into it. The dress a ruby red silk dress with a heart cut across my chest, it trailed along the floor from the back; however, the front ended and just above my kneecaps I paired the red dress with silky white gloves that went from the tips of my fingers to just about below my shoulder. I looked at myself in the mirror and twirled around a little bit before realizing my door was open and in the hallways was standing the small figure of Wendy Marvell and Sherria Blendy, the sky god slayer from the guild of Lamia Scale.

Wendy was wearing a black and white dress that went down to her knees with a piece of red ribbon, next to her was Sherria, she was wearing a blue top with white frills and a baby pink skirt going down to the floor. For younger mages, thy both looked mature and older like they were the same age as the other mages and I. "Azra you look like a princess!" Wendy exclaimed, it made my cheeks turn pink and heat up a bit and Sherria came up to me holding onto a box which contained many of my accessories. "Please, can we help you choose accessories ad do your hair and make-up?" They both pleaded and I smiled and nodded.

They did an amazing job even though there were a few times when we found some things that didn't match with my dress at all, but it was all worth it in the end. We just added a basic necklace to finish the look and the 2 young mages had brushed my pink rose hair so it was down but it was neat, I usually wear it in a ponytail so it was different. We all decided that I didn't need make-up because I was thinking that I would just pass out as soon as I come back from the ball. 

Erza and the other girls from our guild were all dressed and ready for the ball. Silence fell in the room when I turned around and made eye-contact with them all, I looked down feeling embarrassed then Mirajane stepped out with her white hair pulled into a high ponytail and she was wearing a red dress, she looked more beautiful than ever. Mira held my hand in hers, and I smiled a bit "You look beautiful Mira..." I looked at her and admired her look. "Azra are you crazy?! You look like an angel!" I became even more embarrassed then I saw a bunch of girls turning their heads to outside the room and some squealed. I took one guess and I was right. The boys were here to pick up their dates. 

Everyone made their way downstairs and to the carriages, Wendy had to out a motion sickness cure on all the other dragon slayers and finally herself, we were officially ready to go to the ball. Sort of. Carriages arrived in an orderly line with horses of brown, black and white some are even more than one colour. The carriages were also different colours, mainly to suit the riders. Carriages and couples went like this:

Carriage 1:

Colour: Pink and Red

Couple: NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Couple 2:

Colour: Orange and Black

Couple: GaLe Gajeel x Levy)

Carriage 3:

Colour: Red and Blue

Couple: Jerza (Jellal x Erza)

Carriage 4:

Colour: Green and Black

Couple: Bisca and Alzack

Carriage 5:

Colour: Red and Purple

Couple: Kiana and Cobra

Carriage 6:

Colour: Green 

Couple: ElfGreen (Elfman x Evergreen)

Carriage 7:

Colour: White and Yellow

Couple: MiraUxs (Mirajane x Laxus)

Carriage 8:

Colour: Blue

Couple: Cana and Bacchus

Carriage 9:

Colour: Black and White

Couple: Lisanna and Bixslow

Carriage 10:

Colour: Baby blue and baby pink

Couple: Romeo, Wendy and Sherria

There were 2 carriages left, but 3 people, me, Gray and Juvia. I could tell Gray didn't want to ride with Juvia, but I was standing by the enterance to the dorms so it looked like there were only 2 people, Juvia was thrilled to know Gray was her "date" to the dance. I got in the carriage behind them and waited for their carriage to leave before telling my rider to take me. Crocus was quite a while away; however, we got there pretty fast due to Sabertooth allowing us to travel through their crystal coves to get their quicker. 

Once we were all at the ball I decided to stand on the balcny, since I hadn't seen anyone from my guild yet, other than Gray and uJvia; of course, Juvia would be all over him. It was a peaceful night, the cold wid blew through my hair. "Azra? Why are you out here alone?"