Heart-breaking Truth

Gray's POV:

Azra was coming home, she was coming home! I'm so happy, this is one of the happiest I've ever been. I faced Azra and kissed all over her face when I was done she was darker than her hair, that meant she was beyond embarrassed. "I'll get Erza and take you to the stands before confronting Sabertooth," I told her, she nodded, I carried her bridal style and ran to the stands. "Yo guys! Guess who's back!" Everyone at the Fairy Tail stands, other than Erza who was in an ee=vent taking on 100 monsters, that crazy lady; anyway everyone swarmed Azra and I. "Gray..." I heard Azra say my name, she whispered in my ear to put her down and let others speak to her. At first, I didn't like the idea of putting her down but I did what the lady wished. 

Azra's POV:

Once Gray had put me down, I answered all of the guild's questions no matter how personal, luckily none were about Gray and me.

"So you can control your magic now?" I turned to my left and saw Max, the sand mage he hasn't changed a single bit, I nodded and smiled. "I have 3 forms as well, at the moment you guys haven't seen any since this is just my battle armour." Everyone sent their 'Ooo's my way which made me giggle. The next person to ask me a question was Natsu, "Why'd you leave the guild?" I looked down and shuffled a bit until Gramps told everything from the fact I was tired of being picked on and everyone admiring my sister instead of me. "My sister is actually really amazing though!" I looked to the lacrima, I saw Erza was struggling, she was about to fall until I decided to push past everyone and stand on Fairy Tail's stand walls and shouted at the top of my lungs. "HEAR THAT ERZA! YOU'RE MY SISTER! MY OTHER HALF, MY TWIN! DON'T GIVE UP! YOUR THE STRONGEST OUT OF US, DON'T TARNISH OUR SCARLET REPUTATION! YOU'RE TITANIA QUEEN OF THE FAIRIES! PROVE IT!" I saw Erza turn to the lacrima, she smiled weakly, "I love you too sis. BUT NEXT TIME DON'T ANNOUNCE IT!" She seemed angry and embarrassed, she hated getting embarrassed, I turned around and Fairy Tail was completely confused. I snapped my fingers "1...2...3" Once I said 3, erza had defeated the rest of the monsters. Fairy Tail cheered, everyone cheered other than Sabertooth. I looked over at them, they were all pissed off, Rogue didn't he smiled, and mouthed 'Go home'. I smiled, I saw Erza return but Gray grabbed her and they marched over ot the Sabertooth stands. Even the audience were confused, but it didn't matter; I bowed to Fairy Tail before runing after Gray and Erza, I stayed around the corner but I could hear every word that was said.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID SHE LEAVE?!" I heard Sting, he semed beyond pissed, "Because you guys have been using her for her power," I heard my sisters voice, I smiled but then I heard a smack. "HECK! MY FATHER WON'T BE PLEASED!" Minerva...she smacked my sister. I couldn't stand for it, I got up and marched to them, my eyes were shadowed and my hair covered my face, now I was beyond pissed. "Oh look it's the trait-" I punched Sting in the gut to make him shut up, he fell forward until my hand, I whispered angrily to him, "Leave MY family alone...This is your only warning." Minerva attempted to attack me, however, my sword blocked it. "Just a fake, like always Minerva." I pushed my sword towards her, Orga and Rufus were standing there completely innocent but they knew what was going on...they knew they just lost the angel slayer. "Oh and tell the master of Sabertooth I'll be coming back later to show him that I've left, and don't spare any pity, you won't get any." Gray grabbed my hand after I growled at Sabertooth, Genie knew this was going to happen, it's one of his powers, he turned into his human form and erased his won guild mark. Before a loud slap was heard, he had slapped Sting. He smirked and walked off back to the Fairy Tail stands. Gray wrapped his arm around my waist and took me away, Erza followed she kept one hand on my shoulder.

When we reached the Fairy Tail stand, I was in the middle of a major group hug until the matches were called. "Fairy Tail's team A Elfamn Strauss vs The Wild Bacchus." The fight seemed like it dragged on forever, there was a bet though. If Elfman lost, Mirajane and Lisanna would be forced to serve Bacchus, but Elfman saw it as an advantage to make him want to fight to protect his sisters. Smart move Elf. I smiled when Elfman won and Quatro Cerberus had to change their name to Quatro Puppy, it makes them seem so innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly. After it was Mirajane vs Jenny from Blue Pegasus, but since both of the girls were models for Sourcer Weekly, they kept changing into different costumes.

There was a swimsuit round, this was when it got mad, the girls from Mermaid Heel went in, which then led to the First Master giving everyone a bikini, I saw her since she granted me permission to see her, though I have yet to weild the Fairy tail embelm again. Erza and I were standing at the stand until we were teleported into the arena, Erza and I smirked and bth posed whilst looking at Fairy Tail. "Gray~" I called Gray's name and posed, I was on all fours and one of my ahnds pushed my chest up more, he turned redder than mine and Erza's hair and had a nosebleed. Erza did the same but to Mystogan, which was actually Jellal, the blood seeped through onto his mask. To be honest it was funny and it was nice to have tim with my sister again. Then it was school swimsuits when they appeared erza and I looked extremely uncomfortable, our hests were nearly out of the suit...fuck you puberty. 

When we looked around, all the girls were in wedding dresses, I saw Gray running over in a Tuxedo, he picked me up bridal style until Sting came along. I have t say he did look cute in a suit, but Gray nearly gave me a nosebleed. "Oi hands off she's in our guild." I pushed Sting away, "Sorry Sting, but I'm not." The arena fell silent, I shouted, "I, AZRA SCARLET, REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE GUILD OF SABERTOOTH." Sting looked surprised, everyone in Sabertooth was annoyed that they just lost me. "AND HERE RIGHT NOW I'LL PROVE IT!" I raised my hand to my guild mark of the Sabertooth on my arm and erased it. "Well...folks...umm seems like Sabertooth need their backup member." I jumped back into Gray's arms and watched Sting stomp off, Gray nuzzled my neck and I blushed. We stayed like this until the master of Lamia Scale jumped down in a swimsuit and attempting sexy poses, we were all teleported back to our stands in our normal clothes, but Gray still nuzzled my neck.

"Well, guess it's time to see who wins, and whoever looses poses nude in the next photoshoot," Jenny's voice was overflowing in cockiness and confidence, but to her surprise, she lost, Mira used her one of her she-devil forms and hit Jenny with one shit. "Mirajane Strauss of Fairy Tail B wins! Next we ave Mermaid Hell Kagura vs Sabertooth's newest member of their team Yukino!" I wasn't surprised they used her to replace me, she was strong, and she was clearly into Sting so Rogue mainly accepted to piss of Sting. Yukino was overall ni- "Azra! Did you hear that?! THEY BET THEIR LIVES!" I was cut from my thoughts completely if Yukino loses then she will be kicked from Sabertooth and Kagura and do what she wants. It wasn't until 25 minutes later, Kagura was declared the victor.

"YES! THE GAMES ARE OVER FOR THE DAY! ANYONE DOWN TO GO TO THE BAR AND HAVING FAMILY TIME?" Everyone in Fairy Tail punched the air knowing they are in First Place, I kept my hand down until they all turned to me, "Azra child will you join us, for family time?" I was about to speak until Natsu beat me to it, "Of course, she's our family!" I started to cry, I felt Gray and Erza hug me, then Natsu and Lucy before everyone did. I smiled and went to the bar with my family.

I finally felt like I'm home...