The Decision

It was the next morning, I decided to wake up a little bit earlier than normal and take a peaceful walk around Magnolia. "Such a chilly morning..." I looked in my wardrobe and saw that I still had Gray's jacket. When he had put on me backwards, the day that I learnt his warmth...I slipped the jacket over me, it was a bit too big for me but it was comfortable. I grabbed my bag and headed outside, there was no one in the streets, it was still dark out then stars were losing their light before the day had begun. Lamps were lit up brighter than the stars, many alleys were still dark and a few thugs here and there. I walked along the river, I saw a few fishermen here and there some called out "Good morning young lady!" I just smiled and continued my walk, I was enjoying the time I had alone. However for some odd reason, Gray was on my mind I had no idea why.

After a while of walking around town, I decided to go to the guildhall, it was still locked. I took it upon myself to go to the shore behind our guildhall, where I and Gray shared our first embrace. The shore was peaceful and silent, other than the soft sound of the waves making their way onto the sand. "I thought you would still be asleep." I heard a voice I knew too well, Gray's. I smiled and sighed "I'm sorry I'm not sleeping beauty." I heard him chuckle, my cheeks became heated again. He sat down next to me and looked at me with a serious look, "Azra you know we are finding out who is in the Grand Magic Games today, what if you're picked? No one in the guild knows what your magic is." I looked in Gray's deep coloured eyes and spoke "There are only a few people who know of my magic Gray. If I am picked then I have no choice but to show it." I was so scared if I was picked, I can't control my magic properly if I get too out of control I have the power to kill someone...I looked back at the sea and laid on Gray's shoulders he wrapped his arm around me. "I know...I'm just scared that your magic is too powerful and you may hurt someone." I looked up and him and smiled, I just nodded my head, telling him that I was scared as well.

Gray and I stayed in the same position watching the sunrise over the sea before we headed into the guild only to be greeted by Natsu attempting to question why Gray and I were in the cupboard together. "Gray Azra! You both have explaining to do!" Natsu's voice could be heard all around, everyone in the guild stopped and looked at us, including Erza. I began to walk off to the bar and Gray followed, he played with my ponytail whilst I had my head on the bar surface. "Don't worry about him Azra, I'll clear it up with him." I looked up at Gray and smiled, "Thanks Gray, I'll try to talk to Erza and keep us out of our graves for a little while longer." This earnt a chuckle from Gray, I felt the warmth in my cheek again before standing up and walking to Erza. "Erza can we talk? As sisters and not mages."

Erza and I were just sitting outside the guildhall, I had to explain everything bout Gray. "Before you get mad at me, I have to admit something. I have been spending time with Gray a lot and I think I like him. We were in the closet together because we herd Natsu and didn't want to be seen..." I looked at Erza, she was...smiling? I suddenly felt her arms around me, it was Erza she was hugging me. "I know you like him, I can tell but you have to promise me, if he hurts you, you will tell me." I nodded and smiled before hugging Erza back. This was the first time in a while we hugged she broke the hug and showed me a job request. "I'm going out on a job, if I get put in the Grand Magic Games, just tell me through this lacrima." She placed a light blue ord in my hand and showed me she has one as well. "Ok, you can count on me Erza." I did my signature grin and put my thumbs up before walking back inside, I saw Gray and Natsu fighting again.

"Oh, Azra! Please help me get these two away from each other." The blonde celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia came up to me. I decided to help her, I saw that Gray had his clothes off, meaning he was sparring in his underwear...again. "Gray your clothes!" I found his shirt and picked it up before walking over to him and giving it to him. "Gah! Stupid habit!" I laughed and saw Gray's cheeks gain a tint of pink. I walked back over to the bar; however, when I sat down I saw a blue-haired girl I know oo well come over to me. "Azra Scarlet! I declare a duel between us!" I was shocked, I couldn't use my magic. The whole guild once again saw and I looked at the floor before walking to the master's office.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in', I walked in and saw the first master, Mavis Vermillion and our current master, Markov Dreyar. "Child what or who is troubling you?" I explained to him that Juvia had challenged me to a duel, but I can't use my magic. He sighed and stood up on his desk, "I'm afraid something like this would happen...I'm afraid there are only 2 solutions to this." He looked at the first master's child-like figure before she spoke. "You can either come with me to Tenrou Island and I can help you train your magic there, or you accept the challenge with Juvia and have the risk of hurting her and others." I wasn't surprised about the second choice, I decided to go with...