The Weak One

It had been a week since I left Fairy Tail and arrived on Tenrou Island, it was hard since I had to wake up every morning knowing I can't go back home until I had mastered my magic without hurting anyone, nor myself. Fist Master Mavis was telling me the Grand Magic Games team whilst I was training my body to handle the pain. "You know Azra, it never really surprised me who was picked for the games, you know s well as I do that your twin sister was obviously picked,  mean being the strongest female mage and an S-Class wizard in Fairy Tail. It was a guarantee." I looked up at Mavis as she looked out towards the sea as if she was looking or waiting for something or someone. I just shook off the thought that maybe she was waiting for someone from Fairy Tail to arrive, and continued to exercise. 

"Master, I couldn't help but notice that you have been looking out into the sea very often. Is there something you are waiting for?" I questioned the master since I was curious, she just looked back at me and smiled. She was a strange lady or ghost...?

It was the sunset and I was laying on a mountain just watching, many days and nights had passed by since I have seen anyone in my family, other than Master Mavis; which I'm not complaining, but she's leaving tomorrow to see Fairy Tail and train the team. When the first master told me who was on the team, it never really surprised me, they are all strong...

Time skip: 3 years (2 years until the GMG)

It has been 3 years since I last encountered a person, I'm still on Fairy Tail sacred ground of Tenrou Island, and I think my magic is improving, I can now summon my weapon without hurting myself, my armour will come to me whenever I choose and the ruby sone headband allows me to change my angel form between:

Light - A spear that has a red ribbon wrapped around the base, with a silver head. The armour is a long white dress and white angel wings that give off a bright yellow glow. This form is called the 'Angel of Light' or 'Hikari' meaning light in Japanese.

Darkness - A sword with a dark purple aura around it, allows the user to be immune to poison, the blade is cursed to anyone who gets slashed with paralysis. The armour is a black and red knight armour set, the user's hair is tied in a ponytail with black roses. The name of this form is the 'Angel of darkness' or 'Yami' meaning darkness in Japanese.

The final form: Goddess - I have yet to unlock this one, all I know about it is that you have access to any weapons and you can have self-healing.

I was just reading in the First Masters' library when I heard a book drop on the floor, I thought I was alone for these past 3 years, other than Mavis coming back a few times to check on my progress. Although she visited a month ago, she wouldn't be back this early. I decided that I was going crazy from the lack of company so I went outside and sat in the grass and thought about my past time in the Fairy Tail Guild.

"Oi flame brain! Don't go start picking fights with me!"

"Oh, sorry stripper but I'm gonna keep fighting you until you admit defeat!"

"Boys! Silence or I will kick both of your butts."

These voices in my head were from my past when was in Fairy Tail; Mavis had spoken to me one time when she was here and she was extremely serious. She talked about how people in Fairy tail had gone out looking for me, and how some of them think I've left the guild, so it was either I go back and just say I went to train and ave the chance of most of them hating me, or I could leave Tenrou in 2 months and join with Sabertooth, the current number 1 guild in Fiore. I couldn't bare the fact I would be separated from my sister or the others. 

I've known most people in Fairy Tail since I was a little girl. I was the weak one, the one who always got pushed around until I came here. They don't deserve to see my power, after all, they ever did was bully me since I had no control over my magic, they don't know my past. This has influenced my final decision.

Tenrou Island seemed like my new home, I was able to relax and be myself. The animals here didn't mind what I did, sometimes if I walk through the river, the deers would follow me and we would play around. I heard a cack a few times coming from the forest, it made me suspicious, so when I went to investigate; I saw a small boy, he looed about the same age as Happy, Carla and Pantherlily but then he transformed into an exceed. A yellow and red exceed. The exceed looked hurt, I gently picked him up and carried him back to the library, this must be where the book fell and he got hurt and got scared.

I left the exceed on the table and went to get a blanket so he won't get cold.I laid the blanket on him before sitting down a chair near the table, I watched the exceed rest until I too fell asleep. 

My dream was like none other during that time, it was hardly like a dream, it was more like a horror truth vision, I saw myself walking into the Fairy Tail Guild, everyone had grown up. "No stop!" I shouted but my dream-self didn't hear me, I saw Gray by the bar with Juvia, the way she has changed made me feel like I was nothing compared to her, she had taken Gray since I was training. Gray himself had grown up too, not much but he didn't seem like the boy who once had taken me to the beach or the cute little cafe. He had abs now, and his habitat of stripping didn't stop each other.Everyone just stared, until they all turned and acted as if I never came back, not even Erza could look at me. I could feel myself being dragged away from my dream, back to reality. 

I opened my eyes to the exceed I had saved tapping my face with his tail. "Ah, you're finally awake Azra!" I was completely confused at first at how this exceed first of all got here and now knows my name. I brushed my long, scarlet hair away from my face and gazed at the exceed until it spoke. "Right, you must be confused about how I got here, how I know your name and also why I am here. First of all, my name is Genie, I am an exceed from Edolas, you know the world of opposite anyway, I am here to help you grow as the angel-slayer and as a person." I nodded at the exceed, whos name is Genie. "I'm guessing your name means 'Elemental' if your name is from the Japanese language." I heard the exceed clap, I smiled. "Have you made your final decision?" I nodded. "Genie we are going...