Part 1

Flashback to End of Fourth Year**Alicia POV*

*Alicia POV*

The music was booming, I could clearly see everyone was enjoying themselves I didn't blame them it was the final task of the Triwizard Tournament but I could sense some tension in the air. It worried me, so I moved closer to my brother who was sitting at the front with the Weasley twins, who were counting all the money they had earned from the bets they had set up. Lucky little bastards I should've thought of that.

"Edmund" I called out as I moved past all the excited and extremely sweaty students.  But unfortunately he didn't hear me, so I called out again. This time I was disrupted by a loud cheer.

"It's Harry Potter look he's back and Cedric's with him" I turned to the front and saw Harry holding the cup but he was gripping onto Cedric for dear life, I felt very uneasy as Cedric wasn't move. Then to confirm my fears I heard a shriek.

Then silence.

Which was followed by a deafening wail it was Cedric's dad.

"That's my boy" which he repeated countless times, each time more emotions and disbelief was attached to it.

I ran towards Edmund and grabbed his arm pulling him towards me.

"Ed, what's going on?" I asked as I could see the crowd gathering around Harry and Cedric.

"Al, he's back, Voldemort's back" we looked at each other and a chill ran down my spine. My worst nightmares had come true and this time there was no waking up from it.

*Now*

I was currently staring out the window of 12 Grimmauld Place. It was late in the evening so there wasn't much to see or hear but I found the silence comforting especially in these troubled times.

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder it startled me. I turned around to see my brother Edmund, he gave me a soft smile, but he was still standing even though I signaled for him to sit down.

"Come on they're calling you down for dinner" he said and made his way to the door and I followed suite.

We both stood at the edge of the stairs and he counted to 3 and then we both raced down the stairs like we did before when everything was much simpler. I obviously won only because I was able to slip past him at the last minute due to my smaller stature.

"Keep up next time Ed" I said as we stopped outside the dining room door, which caused him to laugh and push the door so we could walk inside.

"I let you win that one" he said as we both entered but before I could come up with a response, my eyes landed on familiar face, Mr Harry Potter himself.

I heard a murmur of some sort coming from Harry's mouth when he saw me and knowing the nature of our relationship it wasn't anything pleasant, so I decided to piss him off a bit which I enjoyed throughly.

"Well,well, well look who finally decided to show up, I was starting to think you were too much of a coward to" I said as I took my seat between Edmund and a brunette with the name Hermione Granger.

"Okay what's that suppose to mean?" Harry spoke obviously noticing the venom within my comment.

"You know exactly what I mean Scar Boy" I said causing Harry to basically as the muggles say square up to me. Which was an embarrassment for him since I was about 3 inches taller than him.

Before either of us tried anything, we were both pulled back, Molly Weasley pulled him and Edmund obviously had me covered.

"Well that was a much more controlled encounter compared to last time" I heard Hermione whisper which caused me to smirk.

I remembered how the last time I met with Harry, I pissed him off so much that he tried to jinx me but obviously failed as with a simple wave of my wand he was on the ground clutching his stomach if I remember correctly. Ah that was a good day.

"Alicia what did I say about irritating Harry?" Edmund spoke to me through gritted teeth it always surprised me how he was able to shout even though his lips barely moved.

"That you find it amusing" I responded which caused him to roll his eyes and try to suppress a smile but he was unable to.

"Yes I did say that but I also said that you need to cool it, we need him more than he needs us" Ed continued which caused me to frown I hated it when him being logical ruined my fun but he did have a point unfortunately.

The dinner ran smoothly enough, I did glance at Harry once or twice and saw him sending me death glares but nothing new I suppose so when everyone had finished their meal Sirius spoke up.

"Thanks Molly for the edible food and I would like to speak to Edmund and Alicia alone please" Sirius said and everyone started to file out of the room leaving only Edmund, Sirius and I.

"Please control your sister Edmund, we only need Harry to focus on destroying You-Know-Who not her aswell" Sirius spoke and Edmund nodded and Sirius beckoned us to come closer and sit down. Which we did.

"Yet you remind me so much of your mother Alicia, she was smart, kind and a thorn in my side but most of all she was one of my best friends after Hogwarts, it's a shame what happened to her...But I digress once more, so please do stop winding up my Godson even though it can be very entertaining at times, he has enough on his plate" Sirius waffled and he managed to make me feel several emotions in one mini lectures of his but in the end he did make me laugh so I knew Edmund and I couldn't be the only ones who found pissed off Potter a tad bit amusing.

We left the room and made our way back to the room we were sharing. Tomorrow would be the day we returned to Hogwarts and honestly for once in my life I couldn't wait to go back.

A/N Hi guys I hope you liked the idea for this story. This was really just a filler chapter so you could understand the character dynamics. I will follow the original Harry Potter storyline and probably add in and take away bits but major ideas will be the same. Alicia and Hermione moments will come but you'll obviously have to wait don't worry it won't take too long.