Part 6

*Two Weeks Later*

*Two Weeks Later*

*Alicia POV*

It was the first Dumbledore's Army meeting and Edmund, Dylan and I made our way to the room of requirement where the meeting was being held.

"Welcome everyone today we'll be learning how to cast the disarming charm" Harry spoke as everyone gathered around him.

"We'll practice it on these" Harry said as he gestured to some odd looking mannequin's that looked like death eaters.

"Are you sure you want to start with such a simple spell I thought we'd learning advanced stuff" a Hufflepuff boy spoke from the crowd, it was Zacharias Smith.

"Disarming is a very important spell for a wizard and there's no point in starting off with advanced stuff if people don't know the basics" I spoke from the back of the crowd which once again drew attention towards me like it did at the Hog's Head but this time there were no murmurs looks like Edmund's threat worked like a charm.

"Um yes thank you Alicia for that, so let's continue everyone form a line and when it's your turn flick your wand and say the word
expelliarmus" Harry said and looked at me with a grateful smile, looks like I've saved Potter once again.

We all formed a line it was some Gryffindor kid named Nigel at the front with Harry, teaching him how to cast the spell. I looked directly in-front of me and saw that Hermione was right next/ahead of me.

"Do you know how to do this spell?" I whispered in her ear which caused her to jump and turn around holding her wand out.

"Oh it's just you" she said with a sigh of relief, I wasn't sure if I should be happy or disappointed with that statement.

"Um yeah it is but you didn't answer my question" I responded and she nodded telling me she did in fact know how to cast this spell but did I really have any doubts it was Hermione Granger.

"Do you?" She asked and I responded the same way as she did with a nod, then she went to face forward to watch everyone try and cast the spell must of them were successful and those who weren't were coached by Harry and within a few minutes learned how to cast the spell.

Out of the blue Hermione turned back around to face me and sparked up a conversation.

"You know what really surprised me?" She asked me and I responded by shrugging my shoulders, I wasn't really sure where this was going.

"You told me that you'd never help Harry but then you go and do it three times are you actually starting to like him?" she said with a small smirk on her face which caused me to shake my head but laugh at the same time.

"I just want to impress your friends, I want them to like me" I responded which caused her to raise one eyebrow in confusion.

"Why's that?" She asked.