Part 12

*OWLS*

*OWLS*

Everyone in fifth year was sitting on a single desk taking their theory of charms exam and honestly I thought mine was going well so far but the test just started so I was still at the start of the paper so I didn't want to get ahead of myself.

Time passed very quickly and we were halfway through the exam when a loud thud sound came from the other side of the great hall doors and everyone turned around then there was another thud and that's when Umbridge walked to the doors and opened them.

At first there was nothing but then a small spark flew past her into the great hall and then bursted, it was a firework. Then it went silent again but only for a few seconds until the Wesley twins rode in on brooms and made all exams fly into the air and released more fireworks which caused everyone to stand up and cheer.

The hall was filled with a multitude of colours and sparks kept on bursting but then Fred and George released a massive firework which turned into a dragon and chased Umbridge out of the hall and then it bursted causing all the boards of the rules she made to fall and shatter into pieces.

Fred and George then flew out of the hall and into the courtyard and all us ran after them. Once I stopped in the courtyard to wonder at all the fireworks the two boys had released I realised I was standing next to Hermione.

"Isn't this great!" I yelled over all the cheers that were coming from the students around us.

"Yeah I never thought our OWL exam would ever be interrupted especially like this!" She shouted to make sure I heard her.

I was about to reply to her but she just suddenly ran off so I followed behind her and saw Harry, he had fallen to the ground and was clutching his head. Both Hermione and I bend down to help him up.

"Sirius" he said as he we helped him get up.

*On The Staircase*

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked as we all tried to keep up with a panicked Harry.

"I saw it, it's just like with Mr Weasley, I saw the same door I've been dreaming about for months but I just couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something he didn't have before and it's in the department of mysteries" Harry said in one breath as he rushed up the stairs leaving us trailing behind.

"Harry please just listen...what if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius to get to you?" Hermione tried to reason with Harry but to no avail.

"What if he is? Am I meant to let him die? He's my only family I've got left! I mean you know how it is Alicia you'd do the same if it was Edmund" Harry answered and some how brought me into the debate which caused both Ron and Hermione to turn to me awaiting my answer.

"Yeah I would so what do we do?" I replied which caused a weak smile to appear on Harry's face, I don't usually side with him but this time he had a point.

"We'll have to used the floo network" Harry said as he started speeding up the stairs again.

"But Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance" Hermione responded as we continued into a hallway.

"Not all of them" Harry shouted from ahead of us his voice echoing against the walls.

*Umbridge's Office*

Umbridge stormed into her office to find both Harry and Hermione kneeling in front of the fireplace in her room.

She forced Harry onto a chair and bound him to it using magic, Draco dragged both Neville and I into the room and held us tight making sure we couldn't escape while another Slytherin boy had Hermione and Ginny while the one beside him Ron and Dylan.

"You were going to Dumbeldore weren't you?" Umbridge questioned Harry as she bent down to his level.

"No" Harry replied bluntly which caused Umbridge to slap him hard on his face, wow and I thought it was impossible to despise the women more than I did already.

"You sent for me Headmistress?" said as voice from the doorway and we were all surprised to see Snape.

"Yes Snape, the time has come for him to give me answers whether he wants to or not, have you brought the veritaserum?" She asked the impatience present in her voice.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students the last of it on Miss Chang" Snape replied which was news to us as we all thought the Cho had betrayed us like her best friend did and told her everything willingly.

"Unless you wish to poison him then I assure that I would have the greatest sympathy if you did but I cannot help you" Snape continued then he turned around abruptly ready to walk off.

"He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden" Harry spoke which caused Snape to stop and turn back around to us.

"Padfoot? What is he talking about Snape?" Umbridge questioned intrigued by this new information Harry had provided her.

"No idea" Snape replied and then with walked off leaving us with Umbridge and her little brain dead minions with who I am deeply ashamed to be in the same house as.

"Very well you give me no choice Potter as this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternative, the cruciatus curse ought to loosen you tongue" Umbridge spoke taking her wand from her table.

"But that's illegal" Hermione shouted outraged with the fact that Umbridge would even consider it.

"What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him" Umbridge said while pushing down a framed photo of the minister that she had on her desk.

She approached Harry her wand held out ready to use the curse against Harry, she almost uttered the words.

"TELL HER HARRY!" Hermione yelled her voice cracking due to the amount of fear she felt due to the fact that Umbridge almost used a form of torture on her best friend.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge asked as she still held her wand at Harry while looking at Hermione waiting for an answer.

"Well if you won't tell her where it is then I will" Hermione spoke to Harry and a small look panic spread across his face but I knew Hermione had a trick up her sleeve, she was always able to safe Harry from trouble.

"Where what is?" Umbridge once again questioned sometimes I wish this women would just leave us alone.

"Dumbeldore's secret weapon" Hermione said.

A/N hi guys we are nearing the end of fifth year and I think it should be wrapped up and then onto sixth year which I already have a lot of ideas for so I hope you enjoy this story and have a great rest of the week. 😊