Part 13

*Department of  Mysteries*

We had all arrived at the department of mysteries and Harry managed to retrieve the prophecy about him

We had all arrived at the department of mysteries and Harry managed to retrieve the prophecy about him. We were all currently standing back to back with our wands out ready.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked one of the death eaters that was approaching and he was wearing a mask and let's just say it wasn't very flattering.

"You know you should really be able to tell the difference between dreams and reality" the figure said as it edged closer and then lifted its wand and revealed its face it was Lucius Malfoy.

"You only saw what the dark lord wanted you to see...now hand over the prophecy" Lucius continued as he moved ever closer.

"You do anything to us and I'll break it" Harry stated as he looked Mr Malfoy right in the eyes.

"Oh he knows how to play...itty bitty baby Potter" said a high pitched voice from the shadows and as it come forward we saw Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" said Neville with a slight nervousness in his voice.

"Neville Longbottom is it? how's mum and dad?" She asked obviously trying to stir Neville up.

"Better now that they're about to be avenged" Neville said as he leaped forward and held out his hand, he would have attacked her if I didn't hold him back.

"Now's not the time Neville" I whispered to him and he nodded calming down a bit but still sending a death stare to Bellatrix.

"Everyone calm down, all we want is that prophecy" Lucius said addressing Harry as he pointed to the crystal ball in his hand.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this" Harry asked as he lowered his wand slightly.

"YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME YOU FILTHY LITTLE HALF-BLOOD!" Bellatrix yelled at Harry and her shouting echoed in the vast room, leaving a chilling atmosphere but man did this lady have anger issues.

Lucius whispered something to Bellatrix but we were unable to hear what he said but he did manage to calm her down a small bit.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made" Lucius said and it all seemed to click in everyone's head, Voldemort needed Harry to get it for him as he couldn't get it himself.

Lucius continued to try and smooth talk Harry into giving him the prophecy but Harry wasn't going to be tricked that easily again and as Lucius edged closer a gang of death eaters emerged from the shadows from every corner and we were trapped.

"Now stupefy!" Harry shouted as we all cast the  stunning spell at the death eaters that had surrounded us and I grabbed Hermione's hand and ran as everyone split up in different directions.