14:Riley

When we head downstairs we see Quinn's mom already up in the kitchen. "You girls hungry?" She asks.

"Yes, so hungry," I say while smirking at Quinn.

She playfully smacks my arm and we walk into the kitchen to help with breakfast. We make scrambled eggs and toast. Then we set the table up and sit down and I can't help but chuckle at the sight of Quinn devouring her food.

I can't help but feel so at home here with her. This feels like a second home and I've never felt that way before.

"So. Do you girls have anything planned for today?" Asks Quinn's mom.

"I'm not sure. Riley needs to choose," Quinn replies, "How about you and dad?"

"Oh I don't know. It depends on when you're father wakes up. Who knows when that will be since he came back very late from work," her mom replies.

Then Quinn looks at me, waiting for me to say something about plans, but I can't come up with anything. Quinn rolls her eyes and speaks up, "Do you want to go to the mall, beach, movies, or just stay here and relax?"

"Hmmm, I just feel like relaxing today, is that okay with you?" I ask.

Quinn smiles and says, "Of course it's okay. Don't worry."

After we are done eating we both head into the living room to sit on the couch to watch some tv. Quinn's dad wakes up and he has breakfast before he and Quinn's mom leave to do some errands. After a while of watching cartoons, I can tell Quinn is getting sleepy. She starts closing her eyes and she slowly leans her head on my shoulder. I don't dare move because the close contact sends shocks throughout my body. It feels so good having her so close and it's so bizarre I feel this way. I normally hate people touching me. Sometimes I don't even feel the mood to be touched by my boyfriend.

Oh my god. I forgot to send a goodnight or goodmorning text to Mason! I slowly reach for my phone, trying my best not to move so much so that I don't wake up Quinn. She looks so cute when she's sleeping, kind of like an angel.

Anyway, I check my phone and noticed a message from Mason asking how I am and if I'm enjoying the sleepover. I text him back saying yes and that I'm sorry for not responding back. Then I try to put my phone down but I accidentally wake up Quinn. She rubs her eyes and stretches her arms, lifting up her shirt a little exposing her toned stomach. I immediately look away since the sight makes me instantly blush.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sleep on you," she comments.

"It's okay, you're tired. I understand. I woke you up pretty early," I add.

Quinn puts her hand on my shoulder reassuringly and says, "You never have to be sorry about that. I don't care about waking up early, I just care that you're okay. You are my friend after all."

Her words instantly make me feel better, except that last sentence. The friend part makes me feel weird, it kind of stings, but I push the thought away and thank her.

I try to change the topic by looking around the room and noticing the dance trophies so I ask abou those. "How long have you been dancing?" I ask.

"For as long as I can remember, but I stopped competing last year," she replies.

"Why did you stop?"

"I got hurt and needed to take a break, then the advanced placement classes happened and I just didn't have time to do both. So I'm taking a break from dancing for a while," she explains.

"I get that. Still can't believe you dance though, that's awesome. I wish I knew how to dance at all, but I have two left feet," I reply.

Quinn chuckles before immediately getting up and extending her hand for me to grab. I look at her skeptically and she says, "Come on, I'm going to show you how to dance a little."

"No way! I'm so bad, you don't understand!"

"Come on, Riley. It's okay. I'll just show you the basic of how to dance with someone." I groan then take her hand and she helps me up. Then she goes to the speaker and connects her phone to it and picks a random song.

She walks back to me and tells me to start swaying back and forth a little. I try and I honestly look so goofy it's horrible, but Quinn keeps encouraging me. She even places her hands on my waist, close to my hips and shows me to sway with the song. Her hands feel so warm and make me so nervous. I eventually get the hang of swaying and she let's go and I can't help but stare ar her. She dances so beautifully and it's so sexy.

When the song ends, she goes back to the speakers and picks another song on her phone. She walks back to me and instructs me to put an arm around her shoulder and she puts a hand on my waist. She tells me to sway with her and I do. "See, you're not as bad as you thought," she says.

"Well, that's because I have good teacher," I reply. Just after I say that I accidentally step on her foot.

Quinn chuckles and adds, "I have a lot to teach you."

"Yes you do," I say.

After stepping on her a few more times, I finally get the hang of it. Quinn pulls me a bit closer so that we can pick up the pace a little and it leaves me breathless. We are so close to each other and it's driving me a little crazy. How can something make me feel so scared and so good at the same time?

Out of nowhere, Quinn dips me a little bit and it leaves me breathless again. Probably since the sudden act shocked me, that or because of the position making all the blood flow to my head.

Quinn holds us in this position for longer than I thought she would. She stares at me intensely and it gives me goosebumps.

"We're back!" Quinn's parents yell as they enter the house. This startles Quinn and she accidentally let's go of me. I drop to the floor with a loud thud and groan out in pain.

"What is the world is going on?" Asks Quinn's mom ash she walks in to me still on the floor.

"I dropped her," Quinn blurted out as she kneels down to see how I am. "I'm so sorry," she says to me.

"That's no way to treat our guests, Quinn," adds her dad as he walks in to the room.

"My bad," Quinn says helping me up.

"It's okay. I would have dropped you too by accident," I tease, making her smile.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay, Riley. And also. Would you too like to come have lunch with us?" Asks Quinn's mom.

Quinn looks at me and I immediately answer yes. She gives me a soft smile before we head up to change and leave with her parents.

In the car, I try to rub my back a little and Quinn notices. I guess she still feels bad about dropping me so she massages my back for me and I get butterflies. It feels so good to have her hands on me, but i don't get why? Is it because of the over stimulation fo contact from someone after not having friends for a long time?

I push the thought away as we arrive to the restaurant and carry on with my day.

----------------------
Author note: I'm feeling much better today!

Also I've finished coming up with the major storyline for this book. Get ready for a lot of tears, that's all I'm saying! Lol. Tears of joy and sadness throughout the book!