59: Riley

Quinn and I go on several more rides regardless of our fear and end up having such a fun time. Obviously we sneak a few kisses here and there. How could I not kiss her? She's absolutely beautiful.

We eventually get tired and I call my parents to ask where they are so we can meet up. We decide to get some dinner at some food stands. Since there are so many options, we all get something different so we can share. Quinn actually participates in this, at first my family all said Quinn didn't need to, but she gladly did it. "It's new for me, my parents aren't fond of sharing, but I think it's cute and a smart idea," she explains. We nod and start eating. Quinn accidentally gets a bit of ketchup on her cheek so I grab a napkin to wipe it off. She looks slightly embarrassed, but I give her a smile and it reassures her.

Then I glance over at my parents who are staring at me. I question them and they say nothing and go back to eating. Man, what is up with them. Can I not help out Quinn without them thinking I'm gay for her. I mean I am into her, but I'm not necessarily into just girls. I still don't know what the hell I am.

Anyway we finish up and walk around the fair for a bit while it starts to get dark. Then my parents say it's time to head home because it's a school night. Quinn and I whine but eventually we understand and all head back to the car. I'm sad to leave because today was so fun, but I'm also excited to go home so that I can be alone with Quinn. Giving each other sneaky quick kisses is fun, but I want to be able to hold her and kiss the hell out of her without having to be afraid of the people around us.i just want to be alone with her.

In the car we hold hands the entire time and it feels amazing. It sends goosebumps all over my body and all I want to do is lean closer so that I can wrap my arm around her waist. However, I don't want to make any moves on her with my parents in the front seat. So, I wait until we arrive home and head inside.

"I'm going to head up to take a shower and sleep. I'm really tired from everything we did today," I comment.

My parents nod and head into the kitchen for water as Quinn and I head upstairs. I don't even make it halfway up the stairs before turning around to kiss Quinn. She doesn't expect the kiss and almost falls backwards but I wrap my arm around her to steady her.

"You're going to be the death of me," she teases. I apologize and try to let go of her, but she just pulls me closer. "I never said stop," she adds before leaning in to kiss me passionately.

Then we hear my parents start talking downstairs and Quinn and I seperate so we can go to my room for more privacy. I close the door behind me and when I turn around Quinn pushes me against the wall. She smirks at my surprise before leaning in to kiss me again.

We start making out and nothing else in the entire world matter more to me than this moment. I feel safe and happy with her. Not to mention slightly turned on right now as I can feel her hands explore my sides. She keeps going higher until she is just under my breasts. Instead of touching them like I want her to she lifts my shirt up and over my head. I'm slightly embarrassed at the sudden my sudden exposure so I lower my head.

However, she puts a finger under my chin to raise it so I can look at her in the eyes. "You're beautiful," she comments before leaning in to give me a quick kiss. Then she leans back and holds out her hand for me to take.

"What are you doing," I ask as I automatically take her hand.

"Well, you did say you were going to take a shower. I'm going invite myself along," she replies while leading me to the bathroom. She lets go of my hand as we enter so that she can start stripping. My cheeks start to blush and I turn around to give her some privacy, but it makes Quinn laugh.

"Riley, you're my girlfriend. Tou don't need to look away, I actually would enjoy you watching," she teases. I remain frozen so she walks over to me and turns me around so I can see her. She already has her shirt off so we are both in the same amount of clothes. Her bra is lace and black and looks absolutely beautiful on her. She chuckles when she notices that I'm fixated on her breasts right now and I immediately look at the ceiling as I try to hide how flustered I am.

She takes a couple of steps back so that she can continue taking off her jeans and I just stare at her in shock. "You going to stare at me all night, or are you going to undress as well?" She teases again with a seductive smirk.

"I...um...," I can't even say a complete sentence in front of her now. I'm such a mess.

Quinn chuckles again and walks closer to me, "Hey, it's okay. You don't need to do anything that you don't want. I'll take a shower first then tou can go second."

I don't reply and she goes back to stripping. She makes sure to look at me before unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor. My eyes widen as I see her perfect breasts and my expression makes her smile. Then she removes her underwear and I'm can barely breath. I'm blown away by her sheer beauty and also paralyzed because I have no idea what im supposed to do.

Quinn turns around to give me a view while she moves the shower curtains so she can enter and closes it to turn on the shower. A few seconds pass and I turn around to head out, but I can't move. Part of me wants to get in that shower with her, but the other part is a nervous wreck who is afraid of messing everything up.

Yet I don't think Quinn would care if I was nervous or if I'm afraid of messing up. She likes me for me. She doesn't care about anything other than being with me. So, why am I so afraid? Probably because I've never done anything with a girl and she probably has. She has experience and I have none. Is that really going to stop me though?

I hesitate for a while at the door then I get an ounce of courage so I quickly take of my clothes before the courage turns into fear. I finish taking everything off and pull back the shower curtain a little so that I can enter. I walk in and notice Quinn is turn around and smiling at me. Then her eyes linger down from my face and I turn my head to the side because I'm a little embarrassed on the both of our nakedness.

Quinn takes a step forward and gently puts her hands against my cheek and neck to make me look at her. "You're so beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. And you don't need to worry about anything. I'm not going to force you to do anything, we'll have sex when the time is right for you, so don't worry about it," she says before giving me a sweet kiss.

I may not be ready for sex, but this kiss ignites a passion in me that I didn't think I had. So I deepen the kiss and push her against the shower wall. I definitely want to have some fun tonight with Quinn. There's no way I can resist exploring her body a little.

And with the soft moan that Quinn suddenly let's out when against the wall encourages me a little. "What are you doing," she asks as we break away from the kiss to breath.

"Wanting to try some things out, is that okay with you?"

Quinn smirks before answering with, "of course."

-------------------------
Author note: Sorry for the long wait between chapters. I have no excuse, but I think I know how to make it up to most of you guys. Warning, next chapter will continue from where this one ends. So get ready for some steamy scenes lol.

Also, I did a Q and A video from the questions I could on a chapter from a couple of weeks ago. If you guys would like to support me please watch the video and subscribe to my channel!