61: Quinn

I wake up before the alarm and just lay in bed next to Riley. She is sound asleep and I get closer to her so that I can caress her cheek. She's so beautiful, even with her tangled hair covering half her face. She shifts a little and expect her to open her beautiful brown eyes, but she doesn't. She continues sleeping and I can't help but roll my eyes. She loves sleep, who wouldn't, but I rather have her be awake now.

I lightly trace her arm and back which makes her shiver, yet it doesn't wake her. I desperately want to shake her away, but I know she would be upset and probably hit with a pillow. I can't help how much I love this girl. I love her so much.

I lean over to kiss her cheek. Then I let the moment get control of me and I start giving her quick kisses everywhere on her face. She starts giggling and I lean back as she opens  one eye to look at me. She sits up in bed and rubs her eyes before focusing on me.

"Good morning, beautiful," I say which makes her smile. Not another second passes before Riley is jumping on me and giving me a tight hug. We both start laughing and as we try to calm down Riley and I stare at each other. There is so much passion and warmth in the way we look at each other that I can't help but lean closer to kiss her.

Riley leans back to say, "But I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care," I reply before pulling her closer to me for another kiss. We lay there in bed just cuddling and kissing until Riley's alarm starts going off. She tries to get up, but I just pull her back into bed with me.

"Quinn, we need to get up now. So that we can get ready for school and so that my parents don't come up and see us kissing."

"Is there something wrong with them seeing us kissing?"

"Well no, there's nothing wrong with us kissing. But it is wrong to be living together for the week and kissing under their house. And I really don't think they would appreciate us doing what we did in the shower last night," she replies making me blush.

"You're right. We should probably go down now," I quickly suggest which makes her laugh.

We kiss each other one more time before heading down the stairs to get breakfast. Afterwards we get changed and Riley's move drives us to school. Once there we go to our class together and we don't pay attention to the lecture at all. Instead we keep glancing at each other smiling. I can't wait to get back to her home later today so that I can kiss her all I want. I'm craving that.

After this class, we go our separate ways for the date. We promise to meet up for lunch and I attempt to pay attention in class as best as I can. However, I can't help but count the minutes until I get to see my beautiful girl again.

When the bell finally rings signaling that 4th period has ended I fast walk to the place where I'm supposed to meet Riley. However, I'm suddenly pulled back by my arm before rounding the corner. I turn to face Joshua who looks very agitated.

"We need to talk."

I yank my arm out of his grasp before replying with, "We have nothing to discuss." I turn to leave but he stops me. This time pining me against the wall.

"You're going to listen to me or else everyone at school is going to know that you're a dyke," he growls. His words make me freeze in my efforts to get away and I start to slightly tremble. I scan the surrounding area to check if anyone heard, but there is no one left in the hallway. Everyone is probably in the cafeteria by now.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lie as I try to push him away. However, he doesn't budge and just gets closer to me.

"We are going to make a small deal, okay. If you don't want anyone knowing, you and I are going to date. You're going to be my girlfriend and we are going to have lots of fun," he demands. His words make my heart drop and I try to think of something to say to get out of this.

"Look, I don't know why you would ever think I'm gay, but I'm not. Second, you're attempting blackmail and that's against the law for the record. Now let me go before I scream."

"You think you're so smart, but I have you beat now," he replies pushing me against the wall harder now.

"Let. Me. Go. Now." I reply through gritted teeth.

"You're so hot when you're angry," he replies as he lifts his hand to grab a tight hold of my jaw. He leans in and kisses me but I try to push him away.

"Quinn? Where are you Quinn?" I hear someone calling from around the hall. I know that voice, it's familiar. It's Riley!

I bite his lip and yell, "RILEY!"

All of a sudden I catch a glimpse of Riley coming around the corner and she stops in her tracks to stare at Joshua and I. "Riley help!."

"Let her go, you fucking asshole!" Riley jogs over to us and tries to pull Joshua away, but he just pushes her away. "I'm being serious, Joshua, let her go now!"

"What are you going to do about it, Riley? You're pretty pathetic," he replies.

"What the hell is wrong with you? When did you become such a horrible person," Riley says as she keeps trying to push him away from me. It's no use, he's big and strong, Riley isn't doing any damage at all. I have to think of something to do.

Then an idea pops into my head. Since Joshua is so focused on Riley he starts to loosen his grip on me. So I'm able to knee him in his private parts which knocks me to the ground and he starts groaning in pain. Riley stares at me in shock and when I tell her to run she doesn't move until I grab her hand and pull her towards me. We start running out of the hallway and make it to the cafeteria.

Riley looks around frantically and pulls me with her as she runs to the right. At first I don't realize where she is taking me until I see Mason in front of us.

"Mason!" Riley yells and he turns to look at us. The smile on his face falls once he sees how shaken up we are.

"What happened?" He asks as he hugs Riley and puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"Mason! Don't listen to them!" Joshua says as he casually walks over to us.

"Why? Can someone please explain what's happening?" Mason adds.

Before I can explain anything, Joshua speaks up to say, "I guess you didn't know that Riley and Quinn were screwing around with each other behind your back this whole time."

--------------------------

Author note: We are nearing the end.

Also, here is a new video I uploaded on my YouTube channel.

The next video will be a book review on Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.