One

Richie hears his alarm clock beeping loudly. He rolls over and realizes that its 8:30 and that school starts in 15 minutes! He practically jumps out his small of bed and pull on some clean clothes. Richie grabs his backpack and jogs downstairs. He puts on a pair of white converse and runs out the door. As hes walking his mind can't help but drift
to his old friends, one in particular, Eddie Kasprak. Richie remembers how adorablely short he is, he remembers the gorgeous eyes that you could get lost in. Fuck dont think like that, Rich. Remember last time you had feelings for someone.
He thinks, mentally scolding himself.

When he walks into school he hears loud, yet still, indistinct chatter around him. Richie hears his name being called as he walks to his homeroom. Richie turns around only to find that Its his best (and only) friend, Stanley uris. "Hey Rich." Stanley says oddly happily. "You remember that guy I was telling you about, the one in my chemistry class?" Stanley asks, rather excitedly.
"Yeah, why?" Richie asks curiosity bubbling inside of him. "I saw him in the hall, and he was wearing a Twenty One Pilots t-shirt!" Replied Stanley whispering. Richie smiles at how much Stanley loves the alternative rock band. Richie listens to them too, and he likes their music, but not nearly as much as Stan. Stanley went on about how he had talked to the boy about his favorite songs from the band's newest album, Trench
Right then and there is clicked inside Richie.

Stanley had a crush.

The thought hurt him a little, remembering the last time Stan had a boyfriend, and how horrible he was treated. "Hey stan?" Richie asks, "Do you have crush, on him?"
Stanley starts to blush. "Maybe." Stan mumbles under his breath. "Well Rich, I gotta go. See you at lunch!" Stanley shouts jogging off. Richie walked over to his locker and puts his bag in it and goes to his home room class. Its gonna be a long day today. Was the only thought in Richies mind.

{A/N} Sorry for the short chapter! I'm dont have many ideas at the moment. I finally watched IT: Chapter Two today, I may or may not have cried. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did dont forget to vote/comment and give me a follow! Thanks for reading!