Fourteen

Richie has just received the phone call from his best friend about the double date the boys would be going on and he couldn't be more excited. This was him and Eddie's first real date so he wanted to look good. His current outfit contained, and pair of black hi-top converse, black skinny jeans, and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt.

He looks in the mirror and thinks that it could be better. So he added a red flannel over his t-shirt and cuffed his jeans. He also added a chain to the left side of his favorite pair of jeans. "This. . . This is okay." He said under his breath. He fluffed up his curls and put on his glasses. He walked down the stairs and remembers that Eddie's lips were on his on theese stairs just minutes ago and he smiles. Eddie had went back to his house to change into something more date appropriate.

As Richie pulled up to Eddie's house in his black 2008 Corvette that he had been saving up for since he was twelve, he finely had enough to buy the car from the person who used to live next to him just last year. He hopped out of the drivers seat and walked up to Eddie's door. He knocked on the stained wood a few times. He heard what must have been Eddie coming down the stairs from his room. About a moment later Eddie opened the door and Richie was speechless. Eddie was wear red platform hi-top vans, dark blue thigh high socks with black polka dots on them, black jean shorts, a red polo, and a light blue zipped hoodie which he left open.

"Eddie you look . . . You look gorgeo-" Richie was cut off by the shorter boy pulling him in for a deep passionate kiss.
"I know I look good." Eddie said as he walked down the steps towards Richie's car, leaving his boyfriend dazed just standing there.
"Wow." Richie said under his breath as he plopped himself down into the drivers seat of what has been his dream car since he was twelve.

"You look really good too, Rich." Eddie said leaning over and placing a quick kiss on the taller boys' cheek. "Where are we going?" Eddie asked as Richie started the car. "Its a surprise, Eds." Richie answered driving in the direction of their date's spot.
They two boys fall into a very comfortable silence as Richie drives then toward a place that the two would remember forever.

(420 words hehe)
Thank you guys so much for 400 reads!! I appreciate it so much! Thanks for reading 🖤🖤