Twelve

Richie's pov:

I feel my vision slowly coming back to me. I try to sit up but I see Eddie hunched over my sobbing. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing him so sad. "Eds?" I say sifting my hands through his wavy brown hair. He looked at me and my and the horribly sad look in his eyes faded to be replaced with pure happiness and joy. He tackled me with a huge hug. "Rich! I'm so glad your okay. I thought I'd lost you forever!" He said as I sat up. He wrapped his skinny arms around me, engulfing me into a slow, passionate kiss. We pulled away for a moment before I grabbed the collar of the that he stole from me, and crashed our lips together. After what seemed like mere moments, but in reality it had been almost ten minutes, he pulled away. "Uh, Eds?" I say to him, staring into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "Yeah, dimples?" My heart melted at the concern in his eyes. "That's new, I like it." I say running my thumb over his cheek. "Get to the point, Rich." He said the concern being replaced by annyoance. "Um, will you be my boyfriend? Like for real?"
The look on his face displayed pure joy. He jumped into my arms while shouting: "Yes! Oh my god!" I chuckled at his actions and held him close to me. Then I hear something that breaks my heart.

Crying.

"Eds? Hey, are you alright? What's wrong bubba?" I ask lifting his face so I can look at him. "I . . . . I'm sc-scared Richie." He says, his beautiful doe like eyes filling with salty tears. "Of what baby?" I ask pulling him into my chest and rubbing his back slowly. "Of . . . Of not being enough. You're beautiful and an amazing person and I'm ugly and not nearly as perfect as you are." He says while gripping the back of my t-shirt. "No, baby that not true. It's not true at all. You're awesome! Don't even get even get me started on how gorgeous and adorable you are." I say softly, holding him as close as I can. "Are you sure?" He asks, through sniffles. ''Yes, bubba. I promise." I say, lifting his face once more, this time to kiss he soft lips lightly. "I love you so much, Eddie." I say cupping his cheeks. "Don't ever forget." I add, leaning our foreheads together. "I wont. I love you too, Richie." He says. I was about to kiss him when my phone went off, ruining the moment. "What the fuck, Bill?" I say answering the phone. "So-s-sorry if I. . I i-i-interrupted anything. You wuh-wanna guh-go on a duh-double date with Stuh-stan and I?" He asks, unfazed by my rudeness. "Sure, make sure to tell Stanley that I think he is an asshat." I say back. "W-will duh-do, Rich." He says hanging up. "Hey, Eds." I say looking into the eyes of my favorite person. "Stanley the manley and big Billy think we should go on a double date." I say pulling him into my chest. "Sounds nice." He says followed by a sigh of contentment. "You. . . You smell nice." I say breathing in a mild coconut scent from his wavy brown hair. "You do, too." He says moving in closer.

At this moment I realised that the small boy who was currently in my lap, is the love of my life.

(586 words)
Thanks so much for reading everyone!! If you could leave a vote and a comment I would really appreciate it! Love y'all ❤❤