Twenty One

It's been a week since Rich and Eddie have seen eachother. Both of the boys were aching for the other.

Eddie looked out as the rain pounded the streets outside his window. Sobs began to rack his body as he thought about Richie.
He felt incomplete, like a puzzle piece was missing. Eddie cried himself to sleep that night.

The next morning his mom comes into his room, "Eddie bear, do you think you're over your sickness?"

"No, I'm not ma. I'm not sick! Just please let me see him!" Eddie screamed back. He knew she would say no, but that just felt right to say.
"NO! I WILL NOT!" Eddie's mother bellowed.

Eddie could only think of one logical thing to do; run. So he did, he dashed out of his room and pounded down the stairs.

He quickly slipped on a pair of bright red converse and ran out the door, his mothers screams filling his ears.

Eddie continued to run, even thought his lungs felt like they were on fire, he ran. Eddie knew exactly where he was going; Richie's house.

He hoped that Richie would still be at home, or that he would just be leaving.

He could now see the familiar house that belonged to the love if his life.

Richie was sitting on his floor sobbing, he didnt know that he could miss someone so much that it physically hurt, but now he did.

He stood up and looked out his window into the pouring rain. His heart stopped briefly and his body moved before he had the chance to think. Richie threw open his door and ran the short distance between him and Eddie.

Eddie jumped into Richie's arms, and the two boys collapsed on the sidewalk in tears.

"Richie I'm so sorry! My muh-mom saw a text from you and took my phone! Shuh-She locked me in my room!" Eddie cried into Richie's chest. Richie's heart broke at the tone of fear in Eddie's voice.

"Bubba dont be sorry! It's not at all your fault baby," Richie  cooed softly into Eddie's ear.

After about a minute Richie said, "C'mon bubs, let's get inside."

The two boys stumble into Richie's living room sopping wet, dripping water everywhere.

Richie kisses Eddie's lips before running up the stairs to grab a blue and purple towel, a pair of sweatpants that Richie remembers that he wore on the the day the two met in fifth grade, and one of the few hoodies that Eddie hasn't stolen from his closet yet.

Eddie went up to the bathroom and pulled that dripping wet t-shirt and jeans that were adorning his body and slipped into the clothes that Richie had given to him.

Eddie walked down the stairs, feeling slightly self-conscious about the hoodie that he was now wearing hung off his shoulders, leaving his collarbones exposed.

Of course, when Eddie brought this feeling to his boyfriend's attention Richie just shook it off and told Eddie how much he loves him.

The two boys spent the rest of the night tangled in eachother arms desperately not wanting to let go and watching movies. There was this feeling inside both teen boys, that feeling was that everything was going to be okay, as long as they had eachother. Even though they really had no idea.