Eleven

Stan's pov

Im home after my date with bill memories of his light brown eyes and his gorgeous smile dancing in my mind. I look over to the opposite side of the street and see Richie and Eddie walking hand in hand. I cant help but smile to myself seeing Richie so happy, he hasn't been in a very long time. About a minute later I hear a shout from a head of me and immediately recognize it as the voice of
Henry Bowers.

He crosses the street and I see him hit Eddie in the jaw. I cringe hear the impact from across the street. Then I see Richie punch him in the nose. One thing leads to another and I had kicked Bowers in the dick and stepped on his head.

I see Richie begin to lose consciousness and my heart starts beating horribly fast.

This can't happen.

After everything we fought for

You cant do this

You cant leave me Rich

Not yet . . .

I'm pushed out of my thoughts as I hear gasping from behind me. I turn around and see Eddie with his inhaler.
". . . Stan?. . ."
He asks breathing heavily. "C'mon Eddie we gotta get him back home before Bowers wakes up." I say, patting him on the back. Eddie gulps, but nods. Knowing that I'm probably stronger than Eddie I tell him grab Richie's legs as i grab his torso and put his arm around my shoulder.

Me and Eddie walk into Richie's house and we set him down on the couch.
"Stan, you can go now. I'll make sure he's okay. I'll text you when he wakes up." Eddie says sounding worried. "Okay. Thanks spaghetti." I say pulling him into a quick hug. "Bye Stanny uris." He says as I walk out of the small house that my bestfriend calls home.

I look at the window and memories hit me like a train.
I remember the night that Richie came out to me. The day he told me that he's gay I remember the tears streaming down his face and the way he could barely talk without sobbing. He's so such happier and healthier now. I smile to myself as I look in the window and see Eddie lean down to kiss his cheek. The two of them are so cute.

I'm about to walk into my house when my phone starts ringing in my pocket.
I take it out of the back pocket of my jeans. I answer the phone only to be greeted with the angelic voice, the one that the belongs to Bill Denbrough.

"Hey Stanny." He says cutely. "Hey baby boy, what up?" I say walking into my empty house. "I wanted t-to knuh-know if your buh-b-busy later." He says followed by a rustling sound. "No, I'm free. Why?" I say relaxing onto my bed. "I was g-going to a-ask if you wuh-wanted to guh-go on a duh-double date with Rich and E-eddie." He says, sounding comfy. "Sure hun, you'll have to ask the other two dinguses." I say chuckling lightly. "Alright. Love you St-stan." My heart just melted, that's the first time he's ever said that. "Sh-shit sorry." Bill says after a few seconds. "No no, it's okay. I love you to big Billy." I said before hanging up.

(562 words)

I can't believe you're mine <3 } Reddieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें