Sixteen

"Testing?" Richie asked Eddie after placing another kiss to kiss ever-so-soft lips. "Yes." Eddie said jumping down into the pavement. Eddie walked toward Richie's car as he realized something.

The valentines day dance is in a few days.

Eddie was about to say something but Richie beat him to it.

"Uh, Eds?" Richie asked as they climbed into his car.
"Yes, my love?" Eddie replied lovingly. Richie stared down into his boyfriend's eyes and felt his heart melt. "Doyouannagotothedancewithme?" Richie says without breathing. "I'd love too." Eddie says moving in to kiss cheek, but Richie turned his face and connected their lips. Eddie, to say the least, was a little flustered as they pulled away.

"I love ya, dork." Richie says ruffling the hair that he would soon realise, belonged to the love of his life.
"Yeah, yeah I love you too." Eddie says, faking offense. Richie chuckles lightly and drives toward his house.

The two walk in the door hand in hand. Eddie hears something that make his ears perk up. "Do you have a cat?!" He asks excitedly. "Yep." Richie replies, nonchalantly. Eddie's excitement grows as he sees a small fluffy white kitten with bright blue eyes jump off the couch. "Oh my god its soooooo tiny!!" Eddie says bending down to pet the kitten. "Yeah, she's pretty small. I found her near the dumpster behind the cafè about a month ago." Richie says, his heart melting a little at the sight of his boyfriend picking up the cat and cuddling her close to his chest.

Eddie was practically giving her heart eyes as he held her in his arms. "What's her name?" Eddie asks his raven haired boyfriend.

"Actually, she dosent have a name yet." Richie says plopping down on the couch and motioning for Eddie to sit next to him. "How 'bout Cloud?" Eddie says, sitting down on the couch still holding the small cat. "Adorable." Richie says putting his arm aroy d his boyfriend's waist and pulling him in closer. "Jusy like you, bubba." Richie says, softly. Eddie felt safe in this moment knowing that Richie dosent show his soft side around anyone else, except for maybe Stan.

The two sit there in a comfortable silence as Eddie starts to fall asleep on his curly haired boyfriend's shoulder, still cradling Cloud in his arms. Richie looks over at the cat and he picked her up out of his lover's now sleeping arms.

He places her on the ground and slowly picks up Eddie, carrying him to his bedroom. Richie slowly set the sleeping boy in his arms on the bed and climbs under the covers next to him. Eddie subconsciously snuggles up to his lover's chest as his falls into a deep sleep. Richie can feel himself drifting off to sleep as Cloud climbs up onto the bed and lays down on top of the two boys, purring with content. Richie feels himself drifting into a deep sleep.

(498 words)
Thank you so much for almost 600 reads!! This is insane I love you guys so much!!