Seven

Eddies pov:

Me and Richie are still making out when my phone starts to ring. I push him off and see that Stan is calling, I gave him my number before we left detention. I quickly peck richie on the lips. "Sorry, Rich." I whisper in his ear. Answer the phone.

"Stan the man! What's up?" I ask. "Trashmouth told me that you guys are hanging out, hows it going." I walk away from the couch and lower my voice to a whisper. "We were watching stranger things and ge called me cute. So. . . So I kissed him. We made out for like ten minutes." I whisper-shout into the phone. "To be clear, you still have a crush on him?" Stan asks, some how remembering that I told hun about my crush in 7th grade. "Well duh, have you met him. Like Stan hes gorgeous." I say trying to be quiet. "Edward kaspbrak get your head out of your ass and fucking tell him! I will do it for you!" Stan yells into the phone. "Okay, okay I'll do it."
I say hanging up. I take in a few deep breaths.

"Rich, I gotta tell you something." I say sitting next to him. "Okay what is it, Ed's?" I blushed at the nickname. "I. . I . . . I like you! Like not in a friend way! Your so fucking gorgeous you have no id-" Before i could finish Richie pinned my in my back and started kissing my lips roughly. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in closer, if its even possible. He pulls away for air. "I feel the same, I have since we were 13." Richie says panting lightly. "Thank for calling me gorgeous Ed's." He says standing up. I punch him lightly in the arm.

"You hungry?" Richie asks, barely reaching up to open the cupboards in his kitchen. "Yeah, a little." I say walking over to him. "How the fuck are you so tall."
Oops, I didnt mean to say that out loud. "You must have forgotten that my dad was 6'5 and my mom 5'11." Richie answers grabbing packets of instant ramen from the cupboard. "So, chicken, or spicy chicken?" He asks looking at me.
"Do you remember what happened last time I had spicy food rich? I threw up." I say. "Just confirming." He says putting the spicy chicken packets in the cupboard and closing it. I tried to lean up to peck him on the cheek put I'm too short.

He chuckles lightly and bends down and kisses my forehead. "Your too cute, Ed's." He says. "I know." I say sitting back down on the couch. "Why the hell is it so goddamn cold in here." I say shivering slightly. "Its probably just because your small Eddie." I was about to argue that its because I have shorts on but then I realise this gives me a chance to take one of his hoodies. I run up the stairs to his room and open his closet. There is like twelve hoodies in there. I see a grey on with purple at the ends of the sleeves. I take it off the hanger and pull it over my head. The hem reaches just past my knees, I smile to myself knowing that he is never going to get it back.

I go back down the stairs to see richie putting the ramen into two bowls.

Richies pov

I see eddie coming down the stairs in one of my hoodies. My heart melts a little see how huge it is on him. The hood is so slightly draped over his head and the sleeve go way past his hands. "Eds your adorable." I say handing him a bowl of ramen. I came see his face turn a dark pinkish shade. I chuckle lightly before kissing his cheek and sitting at the small table in the dining room. He sets his bowl down next to me. He sits down and pulls the sleeves of my hoodie to his wrist so he can eat. We sit there in a comfortable silence for awhile. I check the time.

"Eds its 6:45." I say, remembering his 7 o'clock curfew. "Can I stay the night? I don't want to leave." He inquires resting his head on my shoulder. "Sure, but I have to go into work in about an hour." I say running my fingers through his wavy brown hair. "How long is your shift?" He asks grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. "Hour and a half." I say reply giving his hand a little squeeze. "You work at the cafe right?"
Eddie confrims, kissing the back of my hand. "Yeah. How'd you know that?" I ask, I've never seen him in there. "I've seen you leaving after locking up." He says standing up.

"Well I'll ask my mom if I can stay over, and I can listen to music during your shift." He says grabbing his phone and calling his Mom.

"Hey ma! Can I stay at a friend's house tonight?" He asks trying to sound ask un-nervous. "Well I guess so, I have to go on a work trip for a few weeks, Eddie bear. I want you to go home after tonight. Got it?" I can hear his mom reply over that phone.
"Okay mum, love you bye!" He says hanging up.

He looks into my eyes and I feel my breath be taken away at his beautiful brown eyes. "She is going in a trip for a few weeks. So I can stay until she gets back!" He says, I know he's not supposed to. I walk up to me and picks me up. He wraps his legs around my hips, and his arms around my neck. "I love you, Rich." He says, kissing my cheek. "Suh-sorry that was too soon." He blurts out, climbing out of my arms.

"I love you too, Ed's."

(996 words)