Four

{A/n i forgot to say it but it's set in 2020}

Richie's pov

I walk into my last class of the week, which is drama, and I feel a weight lifted of my shoulders when I see that Stan was sitting in the desk right next to the only empty one. I'm so glad that its Friday, I'm surprised too honestly, that I made it without a mental breakdown.

"Tozier you showed up." Stan said to me as I sat down. "Well Mr. Uris I was busy banging your Mom." His eyes narrowed as punched me in the gut. "Shut the fuck up, Tozier." He says, annoyed.

"Fuck." I hear him say under his breath. "Did you forget?" I ask getting nervous.
On Monday our drama teacher, Mrs. Murray told us that we had to prepare argument topics to perform with the person next to us. It was also going to be a group grade, so if one of us got a bad grade so would the other person.

"Well shit." I muttered. "This is going to be hard." Stanley whispers, sounding nervous. "Tozier! Uris! Detention for speaking in class." I look over to Stanley and mouth an apology. His parents will probably be mad. My parents, well, they died years ago so its not like I have anyone waiting for me at home.

A/n time skip brought to you by my laziness

I walk into detention with Stan and he immediately starts blushing. I look over to where he is looking and I see Bill. "Go get em' tiger." I say elbowing him. I walk over to the seat next to Stan. I look to my left and my heart drops.

Eddie
"R-richie? Richie Tozier?" He asks, his voice sounding like heaven on earth.