Two

⚠️Trigger Warning:Homophobic slurs⚠️

Richie's pov:

I'm walking toward my homeroom and when I feel a leg trip me. I fall hard on my knees and I wince, knowing that there will be bruises later.nI look up and unsurprisingly I see the face of Henry Bowers.

"Stay the hell out of my way you useless faggot!" He yells while kicking my knees. The feeling that those words send through me is foreign, but nevertheless unpleasant.
I get up and just walk away, ignoring the the people staring. It feels werid, to get my ass handed to me by someone who in inches shorter that me, but I try to shake that though away.

When I get to my homeroom not only is Stan in my class, but so is Bill. Bill and I were good friends in middle school, being apart of a self-titled friend group, The Losers Club, consisting of myself and Bill Stan, Eddie, Mike, Ben, and Bev I guess we all just grew apart before freshman year, We're seniors now andv I haven't talked to any of the members of our 'Club' except for Stan since middle school graduation.

I look around for an empty seat, there's none in the back. Dammit. I always sit in the back, earning less attention from teachers and students.
The only open seat is in the middle of the class. I take my seat pretty much directly in the middle of the class. I look over to my left and realise who I'm sitting next to.

Fuck, its him

Its Eddie

I can feel my heart start to beat faster . . .

He's so . . . . Cute
Bowers is right

Maybe I am just a useless faggot . . .

I only come out of my thoughts, when I hear someone call my name. I turn to my right and I see Bill. He looks so much happier than when we were fourteen. "Hu-hey richie." He says smiling. I only now remember how much I miss our friendship. "Hey bill. It's been awhile." I say back becoming a little bit more calm. "Yuh-yeah, it has." His stutter, it's gotten alot better, I remember sometime he had trouble even getting the words out at all, sometimes he went hours without bring able to talk.
"I'm sorry, about what I said that night. I was just sad and confused." I said the memories of what I said at our eighth grade graduation coming back to me. "Mu-me t-too. I'm so su-sorry." He said putting on a small smile. I look at the shirt that bill is wearing.

Holy fuck. It has the twenty one pilots logo on it. Stan has a crush on bill.

The teacher walks in and I try to hide the excitement knowing how Bill had felt about Stan since we were twelve.

A/n: is it weird that they have different classes for each term? That's how it is at my school.

She starts taking attendance until I hear my name. "Richard? Richard Tozier?"
I haven't been called that in a while. "I go by Richie." I say raising my hand, hoping that she will call me that. "Easier to remember, thank you Richie." She continues attendance until the last name is called. She starts handing something out, something inside of me flips and I suddenly feel overwhelmed.

(560 words)