Thirteen

Stan's Pov:

I wall out of the shower and walk over to the mirror. My eyes immediately bulge when I notice that bill is standing behind me. I quickly grab a hoodie and put it on pulling it as far down as possible. "Whst the fuck Bill?! How'd you get in here?" I whisper shout at him. "Y-your mom l-let me in, a-a-nyways, Rich Rich said thuh-they'd go." He said while wrapping his arms around my hip and leaning into my chest. "God I love you so much, it scares me sometimes." I say under my breath. "I love y-you t-to baby boy." He replied after a second. Now I could feel heat rising in my cheeks. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I said lightly pushing him off. "Fiiiine,
d-d-don't take to luh-long." He says place a short kiss on my moderately dry lips.

I walked out of my room, in what I hope is date appropriate. Only now did I realise how amazing Bill looks. He's wear blue hi-top converse, navy blue skinny jeans, and a white button up with the sleeves cuffed in a similar way to the hemline of his jeans. "Bill . . You look. . . Amazing." I stares down at my own outfit consisting of, black hi-top Vans, light blue skinny jeans, and a plain white t-shirt underneath a black Jean jacket with the Twenty One Pilots logo on the back. "Nuh-not to b-bad yourself." He said with a peck on my cheek. "I'm going to call Rich to tell him where to meet us. You can go wait in my car if you want, its parked out front." I say dialing the familiar phone number. "Alright." Bill said walking out the door, grabbing a blue and white Letterman jacket that he definitely stole from me on his way out.
I called Richie and he picked up immediately. "Okay so do you know where that Italian restaurant is?" I said quickly, not wanting to keep Bill waiting. "Yeah, the one near the café?" I hear from the other end. "Yep, that's the one." I say about to walk out the door. "Alright see you soon, bye." Richie said before hanging up. Hopefully they won't be there too far after.

"Hey Billy." I said sitting down in the drivers seat of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze that I got for my sixteenth birthday two years ago. "I m-m-missed youuu." Bill said leaning over and kissing me gently.
He pulled away after a minute with this goofy smile spread across his face.
"And now we drive."
I say starting the car

(446 words)
Hey guys I have a stenbrough book up and it's not getting any reads, it would mean alot if you could go read it!