Seventeen

Eddie wake in Richie's bed and realises that he isn't next to him. He sits up and see the sun peaking through the emerald green curtains over Richie's window. Eddie takes a step off of the bed that he could definitely spend days in, just tangled up in Richie's arms. He winces a little when his feet touch the cold floor. He take in a deep breath and a rather pleasant of bacon filled his nose.

He slowly walks down the stairs and see Richie dancing stupidly to some Paramore song. Eddie goes over and sits down at the table near the kitchen where Richie is currently cooking and dancing like a dumbass. "Hey beautiful, how'd ya sleep?" Richie says chewing on what I'm assuming is beef jerky. "Better than I have in a while actually, I don't sleep well at home." Eddie replies sleepily. Rich sits down next to Eddie and sets a plate with eggs and bacon on it in front of him.

"Thanks, handsome." Eddie says to him, reaching up and cupping his boyfriend's cheek to kiss his lips softly.
"You're welcome, Eds." Richie replies ruffling Eddie's already messy hair. Eddie looks over at his lover and see's the way that his curls fall over his forehead and how his glasses are slightly askew on his face. Eddie can feel his face start to heat up as he stares at Rich.

God, he's beautiful

"Eddie, i know that I'm gorgeous and amazing to look at an all, but your food's gonna get cold." Richie says waving his hand in front of the smaller brunette's face. "Fuck you." Eddie says punching him in the arm as he take a bite of the scrambled eggs that are in the plate in front of him. "So you can cook. Huh, wasn't expecting that."
Eddie says after a few minutes, breaking and awkward silence. Richie was about to say kiss him when Stan basically breaks down the door.

"STOP GIVING EACHOTHER HEART EYES FOR ONE SECOND!" He yells, noticing how close their faces are. "I talked to Ben, Bev, Bill, and Mike and they said we should have a reunion sleepover and your the only person who dosent have shitty parents to bother us." Stan says, sitting down next to Richie and taking a piece of bacon from his plate, resulting in a swift punch to the arm from Richie.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Eddie say, standing up and kissing Richie's temple. He puts his plate and utensils in the sink and goes up the stairs to Richie bathroom.

Richie's pov

"Awwwwwwwww, you loooove him." Stan says teasingly. "Oh shut the fuck up Staniel yoy have been giving Bill heart eyes since we were like ten." I say, punching him in the arm again.
"I haven't seen you so happy since the first time you played a video game, Rich."
Holy shit that got deep fast, I thought. "That's because waking up next to the love if your life is an amazing feeling." I say back to Stan, hoping he didnt notice the annyoance in my voice, I mean he did just basically break into my house and ruin what was supposed to be a kiss.
Then again, I did give him the key.

"Trashmouth! Hello!" Stanley blurts out rather loudly. "Oh shit!" I exclaim running to shut the door, praying to whatever god might exist that Cloud didnt get out. I shut the door and my anxiety is calmed as I see her sitting on the couch. "Have you named that cat yet?" Stan asked me as I sat back down that the table. "Yeah, well uh, Eddie named her." I reply, knowingly blushing of embarrassment. "Well Rich, sleepover or not?" Stan asks, sounding more persistent this time. "Sure." I reply as Stan stands up to to leave.

"How many snacks do you think Molly Ringwald is going to bring?" I ask him sort of sarcastically. "Definitely way to many. See ya later, Rich." Stan answers, playfulness in his tone. "Yeah yeah whatever Staniel." I blurt out right before he closes the door to leave, and to probably go see Bill.

I sit down on the couch next to Cloud and she climbs into my lap. I hear Eddie coming down the stairs, I look up and see he's wearing one of my hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. "Y'know, Ed's, your house is like a block away you can stop wearing my clothes." I practically yell at him. "You know you love it." Eddie remarks as he sits down next to me.

"I love ya, idiot." I say, wrapping both my arms around Eddie and pulling him close. "Yeah yeah, I love you, too, dingus."

(791 words)
Holy crap this took way to long and its still crappy