Chapter 7 Simeon

Simeon

It had been centuries since I had acted as a convoy between the Celestial Realm and the Demon Realm. It had been one of the reasons I had been chosen as an exchange student for the year long program. I got along fairly well with the 7 Brothers and with Lord Diavolo and was familiar with the Devildom. When I first arrived at the Purgatory house I was greeted by a very serious looking Satan. I had known Satan for centuries even though we had started out as enemies, but over time enemies can become friends and we usually sent rare books that we found between us.

"Simeon it's good to see you again. We have a change of plans. I need you and Luke to accompany me to Lord Diavolo's office for a meeting. Solomon will also be meeting us there as well."

"Luke will be here in a moment. What's happening Satan?" Satan took a moment before he could answer, like he was trying to find the right words, it wasn't a behavior that I equated with Satan. He was someone who was ready to answer any question thrown his way.

"I'll be honest here and say I don't know where to start. It would be better for Lucifer and Lord Diavolo to explain the situation at hand. I'll just say that this isn't something to talk about in the open." Before I can respond I hear the sound of Luke's voice as he comes around the corner.

"Simeon I baked a cake...." He notices Satan and he stiffens. Luke is not fond of Demons, I had hope though that they would find common ground with each other like I had with Satan. Luke's obvious dislike was why we were paired together for the program.

"Satan...what do you want with Simeon." Luke says stiffly as his hackles rise.

"Hey Puppy, I see you are still wagging your tail at Simeon. But we have an urgent meeting to attend to. Simeon keep the puppy on a leash during the meeting." I snort as I try to cover up my laughter, Luke isn't the easiest Angel for Demons to be around because of his hatred. But Satan isn't wrong in his description of Luke. Luke's face is glowing red at being called a puppy. But I hold back my snickers.

"I'm not a puppy!" Luke yells at Satan but Satan just shrugs his shoulders not even acknowledging the rebuttal.

Come Luke, it's an urgent meeting. We shouldn't keep Lucifer and Lord Diavolo waiting."

I place a hand on Satan's shoulder and grab ahold of Luke's shoulder so that we all phase to where we need to go together. It's impossible to enter Lord Diavolo's residence without an escort.

Satan knocks on a large wooden door that we have phased in front of. A deep booming voice tells us to enter. Lord Diavolo sits behind a large wooden desk and Lucifer sits up front. I bow my head in greeting as Lord Diavolo stands and shakes both mine and Luke's hands much to Luke's dismay. Lucifer follows after.

"Lord Diavolo, Lucifer, it's been awhile since our last meeting. I trust that you are well? Satan says that this is a matter of urgency."

"Please sit down. We have found something out within the last day and a half, something that could change everything that we have been working on. Though we can't say for sure whether they will be good or bad changes, though we hope for good." Lord Diavolo takes a deep breath while Lucifer watches our reactions closely. A knock resounds and Asmodeus and Solomon enter the room. I know Solomon who is said to have been born human but found a ring that held great power. He was considered one of the most powerful sorcerers of the human realm.