Chapter 26 Hana and Lucifer

(Smut warning)

Day 2

Part 2

Lucifer

I can feel the muscle in my jaw tic as I escort Hana to my bedroom to wash the scent of sex from her skin. Seeing the residual wetness between her thighs when her skirt fluttered up from the gust of wind has taken the rope holding my control together and almost snapped it. Or maybe it had started to fray from the very beginning, and I had pretended not to see the wear.

"Uh Lucifer, I'm not too sure about other bonded pairs, but I don't think it's customary to drown your partner in the bathtub when they piss you off." I almost laugh out loud, she really is a gem when it comes to verbal quips. But I keep a straight face as I walk into the large bathroom and run the bathtub, I look over at her.

"Strip." I remove my jacket and loosen my tie before I start working on my arm cuffs. Hana is frozen.

"What are you doing, Lucifer?"

"Removing my clothes."

"Why?"

"One usually does to bathe. Now strip."

She stands frozen as I remove my shirt, her eyes following my movements.

"I've asked you twice now to remove your clothing, you're already a piece of clothing short, so it shouldn't be too hard to remove the rest." She still isn't moving, I sigh and snap my fingers and her clothing vanishes.

"Damn it Lucifer! I only brought two uniforms from the house. Hopefully they didn't end up in a damn fireplace like when Mammon got jealous." Did she actually just compare MY power to Mammon's?

I stalk forward and she squeaks when I lift her up off the floor and put her down in the bathtub. I finish stripping off my remaining clothes and join her in the bathtub.

"Now, explain to me why you thought you'd fuck Leviathan in an empty room." She crosses her arms under her breasts, pushing them up higher.

"Because I felt like it?" She retorts

"Because you felt like it?" She rolls her eyes at me again.

"Hana, if you keep rolling those eyes at me I'm going to fuck you so hard they roll into the back of your head."

.....

"Do it." And the rope completely snaps...

Hana

I admit I had been pushing Lucifer's buttons on purpose, but I wasn't ready for the overwhelming need that had swept through my body at the sight of him naked before me. His body hard and once he enters the bathtub I can see the water glistening over his muscles.

His eyes glow as I finally push that final button to send him over the edge, before he grabs ahold of my arms to pull me closer to him. His mouth crashing to mine in a rough kiss. His tongue enters my mouth and I almost miss the moment as he snaps his fingers once more and I find myself spread out in the middle of a satin covered bed.

"What was the point of a bath if you were just going to take me to bed."

"Quiet you." He pinches the end of a nipple and I become the opposite of quiet as heady moans leave my throat.

His hands trace the contours of my body and before they dip lower and I moan as pleasure radiates from my core. My hands find Lucifer's back and I can feel the shifting muscle under my fingertips.

I want more...

I let out a tendril of power and swap our positions, Lucifer quirks an eye brow at me as he finds himself lying on the bed.

"Hana, I prefer the one being in control." Lucifer says, his deep voice husky, and then I find myself lying on my stomach with my arms tied above my head.

"Lucifer! You ass....AH!" A slap resounds in the room from Lucifer bringing his palm against my ass.

"You jackass!" Slap...

"Untie me!" Slap...

Slap...slap.... I whimper and moan softly, it isn't only pain I'm feeling. Lucifer's hair trails along my back and I shiver when I feel his lips kissing down my spine as he moves lower on my back. His hands cup my ass and I feel his lips on the stinging skin.

"You know Lucifer, I didn't tell you you had to kiss my ass." I can't help the inappropriate comment. His teeth sink in to the back of my hip.

"That smart mouth is going to get you into trouble." Yeah, it usually does. But some trouble was worth it. He flips me back around and pushes my thighs apart. I can see evidence of Lucifer's snap in control as he finally pushes himself into my body.

"Ahhnnn! Lucifer!! Lucifer!!" He continues his deep thrusting as I moan and shake under him.

"Hana!" He moans my name as I wrap my legs tighter around him, digging my heels into his ass as he thrusts deeper and faster. Our moans mingle together and the sounds of our bodies joining fill the room around us and our eyes lock as our pleasure peaks together. Lucifer watches as his brand sears itself into my chest along with the others. His lips kiss the small hurt of the brand burning into my skin.

"You're mine now." He whispers against my lips.

"As long as you remember that you're mine too."

"We'll work out who owns who later, just remember I'm always on top." I laugh...this should be fun.

Lucifer

Hana falls asleep curled up into my side, her hair spread out on the bed, I twirl a curl around my finger as I listen to her soft snores. It's been centuries since I felt the warmth of another as they slept but I can't picture another in her place. Whether she knows it or not she has me wrapped around her finger. I press my lips against her forehead and she sighs in her sleep.

Goodnight Hana...