Chapter 25 Pouting Levi

(Smut warning)

Day 2

Part 1

Leviathan

I am having separation anxiety from my Ruri-chan collection and I was forbidden from bringing any of my gaming PCs to Lord Diavolo's castle. Mammon spent last night bitching about Hana and Lucifer having a private dinner. Granted he wasnt the only one jealous, I wanted some private time with Hana too. 

I feel arms wrap around my neck from behind and breasts against my back. 

"Guess who?"

"Dunno..."

Giggle she is too cute sometimes. I grab ahold of her and flip her into my lap. 

"Thought so..." She rolls her eyes at me before giving me a quick kiss. 

"How was your dinner last night?" She blushes scarlet. Wow, did hell freeze over or had Lucifer finally made a move on Hana. 

"It was good and no we didn't bond." She pouts slightly but she still looks happy by whatever did happen. So I'm guessing there was some progress in their relationship. We all knew that Lord Diavolo and Lucifer were also her bonds, but they had started ignoring her trying to fight off the bond. I knew they both wanted her, I watched their gazes follow her whenever she was in the room. Her gaze was also drawn to them...

I wasn't jealous....ok...I was completely fucking jealous

They were both prideful idiots putting her off over and over and she still wanted them and cried over them. Though she didn't know we knew about crying after Lucifer had canceled their training on her for the third time. 

"Levi, what's wrong?" She cups my face and I wonder what it had shown. 

"I want some time alone with you too." I'm not pouting...

"You're cute when you pout." Damn it, I'm not pouting. 

"You're pouting." Fuck I said that out loud. She giggles again and taps her forehead. It takes me a second before I get what she means. 

You're reading my thoughts

Mmhmmm, want to know what else I can do?

She sends an image of me pushing her up against the wall of an empty room

Holy shit!

Wanna make it come true?

Fuck me, yes!

She grins naughtily and leads me into an empty room, she bends over and immediately slides her underwear out from under her skirt. 

"Ready?"

Hana

Levi shows me how strong he really is by lifting me by the waist so I can wrap my legs around his hips. His fingers find my center as he readies me for him. He presses wet kisses down the column of my throat and unbuttons the top of my shirt so he can press his lips against my nipples, drawing them into his wet mouth. I throw my head back against the wall before I hear the sound of Levi's zipper being drawn and he finally enters inside me. 

"Ahh..ahhh...Levi...more." I moan loudly and he presses his mouth to mine to stifle my cries. I'm in mid orgasm when I hear the door open and hear Mammon. 

"Damn it Levi! I told you I wanted some time with Hana." I look back at him and beckon him over. 

"Wanna join?" I say and Mammon drops whatever he was holding to the floor. 

"Hell ya!" 

"Mammon fuck off, I haven't come yet!" 

"Seriously, if you guys don't stop now I'll get my own damn self off." I growl, damn these guys with their bickering while we have sex. 

"Oooh...I wanna see that some time, that's hot as fuck, IRL hentai girl....maybe some big brother play...wanna call me "Onii-chan"?" I snort at Levi as he stops his thrusting, his perversions taking over his mind. 

"Eww! Gross! This isnt some damn anime ya perverted Otaku. Plus if she does big brother sexy play it should be with me!" And there goes the last of my sex drive walking out the door. Both of them start arguing with each other and I slip out the door. 

"Hana...what were you doing in there?" 

Lucifer walks down the hallway from a garden area. The halls back here are open to the outside. I was going to go look for him later, but I didn't think I'd run into him right now. 

"Uhh....exploring?" 

"Really? I wouldn't wander into unkno...." A heavy wind blows and I feel my skirt ruffle as the wind hits bare skin...oh shit...my face flames as I hold down my skirt but it's too late. I'd forgotten a very important piece of clothing in the room. 

"What kind of exploring involves you removing your underwear?" He backs me against the wall placing a hand to each side of my body. 

"Uhh...well..." Before I can explain Levi and Mammon exit the bedroom. Mammon is twirling my underwear on his finger. Oh...we are in DEEP shit

"Maaammmmmooooonnnnnn! Leviathan!" They both jump at Lucifer's voice and Mammon looks at my underwear before he tries to pocket them. But he knows he's caught, but because he's Mammon he tries to lie. 

"We were just..." Mammon starts

"Exploring..." Levi finishes. 

Idiots...

Lucifer snaps his fingers and my underwear flies out of Mammon's pocket and into his hand. I think he is going to give them back but then he puts them into his coat pocket. He snaps his fingers again and both Mammon and Levi disappear. 

"Uh...Lucifer, where did you send them?"

"Exploring." 

"Where?"

"The maze under the castle." 

"The one that they said houses monsters?"

"The very one."

"Oh." 

"Now, let's go take a bath and continue our conversation from last night after you explain to me why you decided it was a good idea to fuck those two in an empty room in Lord Diavolo's castle where anyone could have caught you." 

"Yeesh, don't have a coronary. By the way I only fucked Levi in there, Mammon interrupted and I didn't even finish." 

"Ohh? Is that right?" Lucifer has a dangerous glint in his eyes. I really need to learn to keep my big mouth shut.