Chapter 31 Sleepover Pt2

Sleep Over Pt2

Hana

Demons should never be allowed to play board games. For that matter neither should Angels or Sorcerers. None of them play fair and they twist the rules to suit their own meanings. I'm currently in the middle of cleaning up Mammon's third bloody nose of the night. The first one came from Satan, the second Lucifer, and the third came from Beel when Mammon ate one of his s'mores when he wasn't looking.

Beel LOVED the S'mores. Good thing Barbatos has known him for as long as he has because he cleaned the store of their full supply of marshmallows, gram crackers, and chocolate. Watching Beel line up marshmallows ten to a skewer and making himself s'mores was hilarious and extremely cute. Beel on a sugar high is something else, he kept tossing me in the air and catching me. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights and I'd gotten good at calling my wings out and catching air to keep from plummeting back to earth. It was fun in an adrenaline high sort of way. But after the tenth trip I wrapped my legs around him and refused to go up anymore, instead he was zipping us around the room with his wings and walking on the ceiling. Talk about bouncing off the walls. 

Satan liked catching the marshmallows on fire and flinging them at Mammon. I got to practice telekinesis by trying to freeze the flaming bombs of marshmallows. Trust Lucifer to turn this into a training exercise. Asmo liked the S'mores until he realized that you got them on your face no matter how you ate them. After that he stuck to the chocolate. Solomon said he hadn't had S'mores since the 1930's when they became popular in the US, so they were nostalgic to him. 

Luke adored the sweet concoction and he was trying to come up with ways to integrate them into baking.

Diavolo was having a great time, laughing and playing games with all of us. It's the most relaxed I had ever seen him. His eyes were back lit with laughter as he watched the gathering of Demons, Humans, and Angels playing games and getting along together.

"Are you having fun?" I ask Diavolo as I sit down beside him on his mattress. We had just finished playing a dangerous and bloody game of monopoly.

"Yes, I am. It makes me happy to see everyone getting together. Are you...uh...do you like it here in the Devildom Hana?"

"Actually, I do. I'll be honest, I was pretty pissed off at you guys when I first got here." Diavolo laughs. "But I'm happy to have met you all. For the first time I've made connections to people that care about me. Granted I never in my life seen my self having multiple partners to be with."

"It's not a normal thing in the human realm is it?"

"No, it isn't, but something about it felt right."

"I'm glad, that you like it here, with us."

"Hmmm~ You two are cozy! I wanna be cozy too~" Asmo says and lays down popping his head in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair and he practically purrs.

"Asmo, you smell like wine. How much did you drink?" He points to a corner where there are eight bottles and Levi is passed out on the floor. I laugh, and then laugh some more when Asmo finds the spot on my sides that are ticklish.

"Stop Asmo! Hahahaha! Wait, no Diavolo don't join in!"

Diavolo