Chapter 20 Satan and Hana

(Smut warning, Light BDSM warning)

Satan

I've poured over hundreds of books since Hana arrived and I still can't find any references to how she exists. Lucifer isn't helping me either, and it's starting to piss me off more and more.

I hate my oldest brother.

My anger at my 'brother' had stemmed from the moment of my 'birth' when Lucifers overwhelming wrath was released at his Fall I was 'created' I was the only one of us who had not started out life as a Celestial I had been born a demon. I was just Lucifer's wrath come to life and I hated him for it.

I was SATAN not just Lucifer's wrath. I was Me. Thinking about Lucifer was starting to put me in a bad mood.

*knock knock* I hear light knocking at my bedroom door.

"What?! What the fuc..." I really don't feel like dealing with anyone while I'm in this mood. I open my door and Hana is standing on the other side. She gives me a please, continue your sentence look.

"What the fuck do I want? Is that what you were going to ask?" I cant help but smile at her, she isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and I love it.

"I thought you were one of my brothers. You want to come in?" I don't invite people into my room often, but she's more than welcome to come in.

"Your oldest brother canceled our training session again. He said he and Lord Diavolo have work to do and we could postpone until later." She is gritting her teeth together and pissed off radiates off of her. I wonder how many sessions this makes that Lucifer has canceled. I didn't really understand his logic, especially since he had been so concerned for her in the beginning, I don't know why he started holding himself back. I knew both him and Diavolo felt drawn to her, but they had both erected a fence around them over the last couple of weeks. I could see it was taking a toll on her.

"Since my training got put on hold I wanted to go to the library to do some research."

"On?"

"I've been in the Devildom for almost a month. My life has changed dramatically and I still don't know that much about Angels or Demons and what that means to me. So I want to read some information."

"You can talk to me if you have any questions. I don't know what it is to be an Angel though, unlike my brothers I was born a demon."

"Really? You don't mind me coming here?"

"You can come to my bedroom anytime, can't promise I'll always let you leave though."

"Oh really?" She bats those pretty blue eyes at me then grins.

"Yeah, I really want to tie you to my bed soon. I have a feeling we could have a lot of fun." Damn...am I flirting? I was...she then shocks the fuck out of me when she holds her wrists together in front of her.

"Tie away." She purrs at me. Instant hard on. I barely keep my mouth from dropping open, but who am I to turn down someone willing to let me tie them up.