Chapter 44 Taken Part 2

Hana

I am dreaming. Remembering...searching...wanting...needing...I need them like I need air in my lungs. Where are they? Where am I? Who am I? Who are they? Who do I need so much that I feel like the breath is being stolen from my body and my lungs are seizing from the lack of air?

Hana...Hana! Please Hana? Where?

A voice is calling for me in my dreams. He sounds like he is in pain and I feel as if I have heard his voice in my dreams before.

Who was he? Was he someone I longed for? My heart ached for the person that was calling out to me in such pain. I wanted to go to him, wanted with my soul to answer him. But I couldn't, something kept my voice locked inside. Sealing my mind so I can't reach out to the ones that I longed for.

Another voice cuts into my dreams. This one causes my blood to run cold and fear to spread throughout my mind. My searching dream turns into a nightmare.

Wakeup! Pain blooms on my physical body and my memories jolt through me.

I come to as my face is slapped again, from the pain I have been slapped more than once. My body feels slightly broken, like I am not healing with my usual speed, or I have been beaten more than once. Knife like pain throbs in my neck and I can barely lift my hand to my neck to prob the area where the pain is the worst. My fingers come away soaked in blood.

Did one of these assholes gnaw on my neck while I was passed out?

"Your blood was delicious. I have to say I enjoy the experience of feeding at your neck." I mentally add being told my blood was delicious to the long list of creepy shit Diavolo's father has said to me. I look up and almost have a heart attack as I watch his skeletal body become full. He looks different than he did when he tortured me in my nightmares. I wasn't too happy to see the resemblance to Diavolo in him but it was there. Diavolo had gotten most of his coloring from his mother, but his looks had come from the bastard in front of me. The Bastard, that's what I would refer to him as, he was by no means a 'father'. Sperm didn't mean much when it came to being a father, a man's actions did. This man had tried to groom Diavolo into a miniature sadistic fuck like he was, and murdered Diavolo's mother. Yes, Bastard was a good name for him. I had a feeling I would come up with some other names that would fit him better.

"Your King is talking to you! Show him some respect you insolent girl!" Malphas rages.

"He is not my king for one, you pompous prick and for another what the fuck do you want me to say. Thank you for drinking my blood? Because that sure as fuck is not happening." Again I try to put strength in my voice, but my throat feels like shit and I could use a drink. Malphas makes as to hit me again, but I am shocked when he is thrown backwards.

"You fool! I told you that I need her alive, killing her will not help me. Unless I give you permission you do not touch my pet. Those manacles keep her from healing quickly, I can't have her too wounded. I will punish her for her insolence myself. I know ways to punish someone that won't leave physical marks on the body."