Chapter 10 Demons, Angels, and Humans... I'm a what?!?

Hana

I scoot back on the bed I'm lying on as I take in the gathering of males around me. The room appears to be some sort of hospital room. I tug up the thin blanket to my chest as I notice I'm covered in white night gown. My headaches like I had downed a bottle of alcohol.

"Where?" I croak, my mouth is dry like I had slept for a long time and my tongue felt like sandpaper. Beel, who had been sitting on the bed reaches out toward a pitcher on a small table before pouring water into a glass. He hands it to me and I drink the whole glass down.

"What happened to me? I remember passing out in the bathroom and then having the strangest dream." I'm positive what I saw in my dream was 'real' but my mind is jumbled as I try to recall everything that had happened. I remember my conversation with Belphegor when he said that I was something more than human. What had he meant by that? My mind is full of a million questions that I need to have answered.

Lucifer walks closer to my bed, and that's when I notice a slight shimmer in the air. It looks similar to what had been in the doorway to Belphegor's prison.

"What's surrounding my bed?" Lucifer's eyes widen slightly at my question.

"What do you see?" I cock my head as I examine the barrier closely. Some sort of other language and shapes float in the air around the bed, they weave together in a complicated lattice shape.

"Letters, maybe? I don't recognize the language though. They are floating and intertwining with each other."

"You can see the barrier? That's interesting, if you were just a regular human you wouldn't be able to pick up the barrier."

Just a human? If I'm not JUST a human, than what am I?

My face must show my inner confusion. Lucifer starts speaking once more.

"Yesterday evening you passed out on your bathroom floor. Lord Diavolo and I found you unconscious while you bled from a wound that had been on your forehead. Your body was being wracked with fever at a temperature that would kill a normal human. But what surprised us most was what your body was doing while the fever flamed higher. Your body started to exhibit rapid healing, and brands burned into your skin. The wound on your head healed, and the scars on your back disappeared. Look at your arms you can see some of the brands, and your hair is definitely longer than what it was." He points to my arms and I finally notice the delicate lines tattooed into my skin. Lucifer produces a hand mirror and points to my chest. I see more brands on my collarbone that disappear under the nightgown. My already long hair now reaches below my waist. I look at my palms where I had had crescent shaped scars from all the times I had squeezed my hands so tightly and broke the skin. The scars were gone, I reach behind my back to feel my whip scars and just feel smooth skin. I had always wished for those scars to disappear, but my body was changing on its own and it scared me. My heart starts to race faster and I feel like I'm close to having a panic attack. Electric tingles race through my body and a wind coming from no where blows my hair back from my face. I hear shocked sounds coming from the men surrounding me as more brands light up on my skin. and pressure builds inside my body. I feel like something wants to break out of my body and I wrap my arms around my torso as I try to hold myself together.

"Hana, it's going to be ok. Don't be scared, we'll help you. You aren't alone. I know this is scary for you and you feel like you are losing control, but calm down. Take deep breathes, that's it. Good girl." The man with skin kissed by the sun walks closer to me, he exudes calmness and light. The wind around us calms down slightly, but a breeze still gently caresses my skin.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Simeon, I'm an angel from the Celestial realm. The small blonde in the corner over there is Luke, he's also from the Celestial realm. The one next to me is Solomon, he is the second exchange student from the human realm. Even though calling him human is stretching it a bit."

I calm down considerably, but my mind is still racing.

"Lucifer, please just be upfront with me. No bullshit, no lies. What the fuck am I?" Lucifer's eyes brows raise at my boldness and I hear Satan snort. The one called Solomon's shoulders are shaking as he holds in laughter. I'm glad their entertained because I'm losing my shit over here.

"Well since you asked so kindly," Lucifer says sarcastically. "We ran blood tests on you while you were sleeping. Each race has certain markers in their blood stream and your blood showed markers for all three races. Congratulations Hana, you are the first ever known hybrid between human, angel, and demon."

If my mouth could drop any lower it would be on the floor. The past two days have been one shock after the other. I wake to find myself in the devildom, I get chased around by two horny demons, and now this...what do I do now?