Chapter 42 The Ball Is Over

Hana

My body jolts as I hear Solomon's mental call, before screams echo inside the room as a far wall of the ballroom explodes. Diavolo immediately calls out to Lucifer using our connection to check on the guests in that corner. Another explosion rocks the room, this one coming from right behind Diavolo and I as we are sent flying forward. I scream in shock before I feel Diavolo's arms wrap around me and then his wings surround my body as we crash to the floor. I hear a crack and wince. I think Diavolo's wing broke as it takes the brunt of the impact from the floor. I look at Diavolo's face, but he doesn't seem to be showing any pain. He just seems worried as we are locked together lying on the floor for a moment.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, all I can see is concern for me on his face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Your wing, I heard it break do you want me to heal you?"

"I'm fine. It will heal in a moment. It was just a minor break." He helps me off the floor and my eyes immediately land on his wings, one of his larger wings was bent at an awkward angle, and I knew that it had to hurt. As I watch I can see some of the bone fragments almost instantly mending. I guess being the next King of the Devildom came with some perks. The others healed quickly, but not that quickly.

"We need to check on the guests, and I'm worried about the others." I could sense that they were all alive, but a couple of them were hurt. I sent out a mental call toward them.

'Alright, just some cuts.' Belphie says.

'Bastards broke my wrist. It's healing though.' Mammon says and I wince when I feel his pain.

'My suit!!!! My hair!' Asmodeus says, he's worried about his clothes so he's fine then.

'In the garden still, Merlin and I are fine. I sent out a barrier in time. I was able to cover some of the guests too.' Solomon says.

'Scratches, healing.' Beel says, but I feel more pain from him than what I should from just scratches.

'What Beel didn't say was that part of the wall collapsed on him. He is healing alright though so don't worry.' Belphie says and I almost have a heart attack. But he sends me a mental image of Beel to keep me from freaking out completely. He has a large laceration on his back, but it is healing. I send a mental kiss over to him and I watch the image of him smile from Belphie's mind. I try something I've never tried before; I knew I had the power to heal, but would it work through our connection? I send out a flare of power toward him and I watch Beel jolt from the image in Belphie's mind. Then I gasp when I watch the wound heal completely.

'Hana, did you just do that?' Belphie asks.

'Well looks like I can use our connection to heal you guys. That's good.'

'Thank you, baby.' Beel says, he blows a kiss back at me. I send a little healing energy toward Mammon and his wrist finishes healing faster. But I feel a slight drain on my stamina, I won't be able to do that too many times in a row without it affecting me, but I couldn't stand to see my mates in pain either. I don't tell the others though because I don't want them to worry over a small drain.

Simeon and Satan both walk our way followed by Barbatos, who looks pissed. I don't know what else is happening, but something has angered the usually calm butler.

"Sire, we have a problem."

"I can see that Barbatos. What else is happening besides someone decided to attack my guests that are here tonight?"

"You've been betrayed sire."

"Let me guess, it was Malphas?" Diavolo says in disgust. Apparently, I wasn't the only one getting the creep factor from the crow.