Chapter 28 Healing Feather

Day three

Part 2

Simeon

I can feel her pain inside me as I try to pull it from her body. So much pain, both physical and mental. I touch the place in my mind that connects us together and all I hear is silence. My body and my mind aches as I search for her, calling her back from the encasing darkness as it spreads from her mind to mine. I can feel my body waver as my vision doubles and I know that the darkness is pulling me in as I try to pull it from her. I'm falling...

Falling... My knees buckle as I sink to the floor and my vision tunnels.

Simeon! I hear Archangel Michael's voice inside my mind. I can feel Michael's power as a light shines inside the darkness in my mind keeping me from going under. A small white feather appears in my hand encased in power.

Put the feather on Hana's back, it will heal her wounds and act as a barrier from whom ever is attacking her in her dreams. But it won't last forever, maybe a week or so at most, so you'll have to find whoever this is that is doing this to her. I'm only allowed to help so much, Hana is part mortal. You know the rules, but her being part Celestial means that I can give some help, though only in certain circumstances.

Thank you, Archangel Michael

I walk over to Hana and Lucifer sees the feather in my hands, his eyes widen slightly.

"That feather, Michael?"

"Yes, he said it should heal the wounds on her back and act as a barrier to her physical body while she sleeps. But only for a week."

I place the feather on Hana's back and golden light fills the room as the feather sinks into her skin and a silvery feather tattoos itself on her back. When the feathers power disappears so will the small mark. Hana's face smooths out as the lacerations disappear and I can feel the pain leaving her body through our connection. Her eyes flutter open a couple seconds later.

"Simeon...?" She tries to sit up but I push her back down.

"Stay lying down, your body just healed, but you shouldn't move around a lot."

"What happened?" She looks slightly confused, like she has no memory of what happened to her.

"You woke up with deep lacerations on your back, you don't remember anything?" Lucifer asks her.

"Bits and pieces, but everything is fuzzy. How did my back heal so quickly? Those burn marks took over a day. How long has it been?"

"Less than two hours since we first heard your screams. It appears Michael gave Simeon the means to help you heal." Lucifer tells her everything that has been happening for the past couple hours since she lost consciousness. Hana is chewing on her recently healed lip, one of her habits that says she is trying to work through something. She looks over at me before asking.

"Simeon, how can I talk to Michael? There's something I need to know that is bothering me. Actually there is a lot I would like to know but I have a feeling I wouldn't get all of my questions answered."