Extra 2 Q&A Part 2

Q&A Part 2

(Questions included What is your race? What do you look like in each form? What do your mates like to dress you in? Who is the pillow/blanket/bed hog?)

(smut questions: Who has the biggest Dick? Threesome groups? Who is more dominant, masochistic, sadistic, and sub?)

Is it time for a part two already? Didn't I just answer an assload of questions before? Yes, I know I forgot some things. *sigh* Ok! Lets begin!

What is your race? Race as in ethnicity or race as in what am I? Both? Well my ethnicity is out the window because even I don't know that. I do have a light tan all year round, and my hair is extremely dark. I thought I might have some Native American in me, but I have no clue, since I just found out I was born THOUSANDS of years ago. You guys are going to have to school me on the different ethnicities, maybe do a genealogy on my blood. I am not sure if it would work with my mixed blood though.

I am part demon thanks to Lilith. Lilith who had turned into a demon after she fell from the celestial realm gifted me with her blood and soul when I was newly born.

I am part Angel because Archangel Michael (my adoptive father) blessed my bloodline with a tiny part of his soul. When I was born, he gifted me with more, plus gave me the blood from his body. Lilith and Michael's blood and souls merged with my own, creating something that had never been seen before. Something that was Human, Angel, and Demon.

What do you look like when your other forms are called forth? I have small curling horns on my head that resembles a sheeps horns, but mine are very small and pure white. My wings are bat-like and large, they are black, with white sharp talons. My brands light up all over my body in twisting vines, that change color and shape all the time. My Bondmate marks are the only ones that are constant, along with my mark from Lilith, and three marks on my back. One is of A Tree of life, another is a triple moon of the demon realm and the third of angels wings. I can call on a badass leather combat outfit that crisscross in straps over my breasts, leaving my sides and stomach bared. Flexible leather pants that have open tie up sides and kick ass leather boots that go to my knees. My tattoo from Lilith calls upon a bow and arrow and the guys have been teaching me weapons and I have some a collection of daggers that fit into small sheathes that hook to my thighs. Guns are a no-go, I am still training on them though.

When I am in my Angel form. My hair becomes longer. (thank fuck, it goes back to the same length afterward) My wings are large and white. Depending on my reason for being in that form I am either in a goddess like flowing white dress. Or my combat leathers.

A new form I recently attained one of my wings are the bat like demon wing while the other is angel white, and my eyes become two different colors. My regular blue and the other is red with a snake like pupil.

What kind of clothing do each of us like to dress you in? Let me go down the line...

Diavolo: I love dressing Hana up, but she looks beautiful with anything. I do like outfits that high light her curbs. But I do believe all of us are guilty of that. I like clothing that shows the line of her back, I like to be able to run my fingers down her spine. However, I do like to go outdoors to the chagrin of others so I have various hiking outfits that I have picked out for her. The I will be the first to admit that we have a tendency of losing those clothes sometime during out trips.

Lucifer: She looks amazing in formal wear and in business suits. I prefer if she wore skirts and thigh highs with her business attire. She however prefers pants, it has been my mission to replace all of her second hand clothes, but she has threatened my Armani if anymore clothes come up missing.